RANT #3 - Nubci4

r i g h t i n t h e f e e l s • a writing contest >> that's closed, but a new one's linked in Chapter 80!! :)

 

RANT #3 HELLO nubci4 =)

HEADER LEFT

secrets

 

Hi.

If you are the author of Secrets then you must drop a comment either down below or in personal message RIGHT NOW because you've won second place in this contest and you need to redeem your prizes!!!!!

 

But anyway, following up from what I've already commented on the story, Secrets is an amazing read; I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. The twists were so overwhelming for me that I sped through those twenty or so chapters, just couldn't take my eyes off the screen!

I loved each and every one of the characters, and I hope they find great happiness with their lives in the future (because this is what you have done to me: even though I know they are just fictional characters from your imagination, they're realistic to me).

 

I hope your story ascends to a tremendous success on paper, and that you find great pride in your story :).

 

[EDIT] GOD. I just read your notices about plagiarism. I'm betting your supporters have already spewed enough words for you and the plagiarisers to hear, but just know that if someone has the nerve to copy your work, it only proves just how bloody amazing of an author you are, and you should eat this up and shove it up their cracks and be like " bet you spent endless nights wishing to be just a fraction of my supreme self, so envious of my brilliant writing skills" and then give them a virtual slap right across the face. LMAO don't do that, that's just how I would be if someone copied off me and you know, even though I tell you not to do this I myself would not hesitate. But just be mature and tell them what's yours sternly, and I'll just sit here hot-headed knowing that I have a smelly temper and that I so no one would want to plagiarise off me LMAOLMAO.

But seriously, since you have the highlighting restriction locked on Secrets, it would take like I don't know, AN HOUR for someone to type every single word in your chapters. ChapterSSSSSS. AND, your chapters are NOT short. This just shows how desperate they are to improve at a level ALMOST as high as yours. JEALOUS MUCH.

'TWAS IMMENSELY BEAUTIFUL :')

THE CHANCE OF WINNING

 

What the heck, CONGRATULATIONS ON SECOND PLACE!!!!!!! So worth it I tell you, so worth it. 

 

I guess the line separating Secrets from first place would have to be because of the one flaw in Secrets : the originality of the plot. I mean, don't tell me you've never seen the main character of a story losing their memory, and love lives being moulded as the consequences of the amnesia. You definitely created Secrets as your own storyline, but it still runs along something used over and over. 

 

Nevertheless, it sits on the Second Throne, plus you're selling it! Again, I wish you the best of luck with the sales :).