Stay???

Love Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            I was driving while daydreaming. It was really Uee. I cursed myself mentally for not run after her, for not hold her hand so she won’t go anywhere again. Fortunately. I’m expert at driving, eventhough my head is filled with confussion, worries and anger at myself. I still managed to drive safely to the company. Daesung walked in front of me, lead me to grandpa’s office room. I noticed everyone bowing to Daesung, as far as I know he is very obedient and hardworking. Our grandpa always praises and trust Daesung, he even gave him high position in the company despite his young age. No, I don’t envy him. I know, he deserves it. I don’t have any intention to taking over the company, handle the company branch in Japan was already too much for me.

“Hyung, get in.” Daesung motioned his head to the door behind him. Its written ‘CEO’ on the door.

“You don’t come with me?” honestly, I wasn’t ready for this. I knew  grandpa wouldn’t called me comeback to Korea for nothing, he must have something important to say or for me to do. And this morning incident still stucks in my head, everytime her face crossed in my mind I want to run and find her, there’s still many things I want to ask and say to her, but I know I can’t run anywhere from my grandpa.

“No hyung, I have a meeting with our business partner.” I sighed as he shook his head. I walked passing him, entering the room. My grandpa was already sitting on big couch with newspaper in his hands.

“Anyeonghaseyo grandpa.” I bowed 90̊ to him, didn’t move until he notices me.

“Oh Seunghyun, you come? Here, take a sit.” He put down the newspaper and looked at me with a big smile. Even his smiling is intimidating for me.

“Yes, Daesung said you wants to meet me. So, how are you grandpa?” I took a seat in front of him.

“What a tough grandson I have, I should wait for one week to get his greeting.” He said while laughing, I know that wasn’t a happy laughter. “I’m always fine son, how about you?”

“I’m really sorry. I was really tired and stuffs.” I bowed again.

“Its okay, I know… oh, by the way do you want tea or coffee?”

“No, thank you. I’m actually coming here, because Daesung said you want to meet me.”

“Are you saying that you won’t come if Daesung didn’t fetch you?”

“No, grandpa, that’s not what I mean… I’m sure you have something important to say to me.”

“You are really similar with your father. Straightforward to the point. Well, that’s right. There’s something important. I want you to work in this company. Because soon, you’ll replace me and take over the company.” He said calmly.

“What? Grandpa, I thought you know that I’m doing fine in Japan and didn’t you have Daesung in here?” I widened my eyes, didn’t believe on what he had said.

“Yes, I know Seunghyun-ah. Actually, you did great for our branch in japan and Daesung works really well in here. But you’re the oldest, and honestly, this position should be your father’s. I’m too old for this. I want to rest. That’s why I call you to comeback.” He looked at me with serious and sad gaze. His hair were almost all white. There’s big bag under his eyes. His skin was wringkled. I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. After all, he’s my grandpa whom I care, he used to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter