YOU???

Love Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slightly when I felt sunlight entering my room through the window. I groaned while turning my back, hiding my head under pillow. I don’t know what time it was and I don’t care, I was barely sleeping last night. Lately the same nightmare keeps hunting me like I was being cursed or something.

“Hyung! Wake up!” I felt my body was shaken by strong hands, I could tell from the voice that it was Daesung, my cousin. But I’m too sleepy to give him a respond. “Hyung~ please wake up!” he started pleading.

“Can you just leave me alone? I want to sleep.” I was actually screaming, but since my head was still under pillow, it sounded weak.

“No, Hyung. Grandpa wants to meet you.” I pretend didn’t hear anything. Daesung was annoyed, he pulled the blanket and pillow away.

“What the ?!” I automatically sat up glaring at him.

“Grandpa asks me to fetch you to the office. You’ve been here for a week already hyung, and he wants to meet you.” He said with a serious face. Oh yeah, I just remembered that I came to Korea like a week ago and all I did is lying around on my bed or couch, watching television or painting. I haven’t met my grandpa yet.

“Can I meet him later? At his house?” I didn’t know why he wants to meet me at the office when his house is much more comfortable. Yes, I didn’t live with him or Daesung. I prefer stay alone in my condominium. I’m not in a good term with him eventhough he is a grandpa from my dad. I felt awkward around him, he has this intimidating aura that I cannot resist.

“No Hyung, he has been waiting for you. C’mon, I bet you don’t want to see him mad.”

“ you!” I threw a pillow to him before dragging my body to the bathroom. I can hear his laugh from inside. He is the only brother I had, he knows everything about me, he is someone that I can lean on, he always stay beside me whenever I need him. I can be myself around him. Of course I still have mom and older sister, whom I love and close with. But you know, man always needs a man in his life, as his bestfriend.

            Daesung drove the car, I sat on passanger seat beside him looking outside. I felt strange with the city. I’ve been living in Japan since I was in college. Actually, I used to visit my grandpa on my holiday but I rarely stay and talk with him, instead I always hung out with Daesung and our friends. Honestly, I prefer stay in Japan than Korea. But my grandpa called me all of sudden, ordered me to come back, so here I am…

“Hyung, how is it?” Daesung smiled brightly.

“how is what?” I raised an eyebrow.

“my driving, you know, I’ve involved in an accident before. I was kind of suffering from driving’s trauma, and its like…the first time I drive after the accident.” He kept smiling, but now its groggily.

“what??? Yah! Why didn’t you tell me. I can drive.” I was worried that he’s still trauma of driving.

“chill hyung. I won’t hit anything!” still smiling.

“Okay…don’t-” I was about to say ‘don’t think of anything else just concentrating on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter