Lollipop

Love Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Seunghyun was invited to his grandpa’s mansion for family’s dinner. Honestly, he doesn’t comfortable with his family around. If Daesung wasn’t there, he wouldn’t have came. It was only him, Daesung, Daesung’s mom and Mr.Choi, but it seemed like they’re preparing a dinner for 100 people. They were having a peaceful diner. They weren’t talking a lot on the dinning table. After the dinner, Seunghyun had a talk with his grandpa in his private workroom which is very spacious. Seunghyun looked like he wanted to escape, he really hate the intimidating aura that Mr.Choi always send to him especially when it was only the two of them.

“Is it okay Seunghyun-ah?” Mr.Choi gently asked. Seunghyun wasn’t paying attention to his grandpa since his mind was busy counting the time and looking for some excuses to get out of this mansion. He nodded confidently to assure that he was listening. “That’s great.” Mr.Choi smiled at him.

“Uhm…then, may I go home now?” Seunghyun tried to end the conversation.

Mr.Choi let out a sigh. “Yes…but remember that its your home too Seunghyun-ah. You can always come or even stay in here.”

“Thank you grandpa…I’ll visit you often. Please have a good rest…” Seunghyun stood up and bowed to Mr.Choi before leaving the room. He was greeted by his smiling cousin when he walked out of the mansion, Daesung leaned his back on Seunghyun’s car, obviously waiting for him.

“Get in the car.” He said while unlocking his car and get in without looking at Daesung. Daesung’s face told that he’s confused but he get his entering the car.

“Hyung… I-” Daesung was about to say something when Seunghyun turn on the engine but he got cutted off by his hyung.

“You want to talk to me.”

“Yes…but-”

“But I can’t stay in this mansion any longer. So, lets just find a place to talk.” Said Seunghyun without turning his head to the younger. Daesung nodded, he was relieved that he hasn’t changed his clothes with pajamas. After some minutes of silence, Daesung timidly the radio and even hummed the songs that were played by the DJ to light up the atmosphere. His dream when he was little is become a singer.

            Seunghyun stopped his car near a small and almost-empty park. Daesung was totally surprised, he thought his hyung would take him to a club or somewhere men like to go to have some fun, but park? He was about to ask the older why are they in there? but Seunghyun has made his way out of the car. He went to a convenience store nearby. 5 minutes later, Seunghyun came out with white plastic bag in his hand, gesturing Daesung to come out and join him sitting on the park bench which is not far from the car. He offered a can of light beer to Daesung (when he sat beside Seunghyun with questioning face) while stuffing a lollipop into his mouth.

“Hyung…?” Daesung looked at his hyung in confusion.

“I hate crowded places if you ask me why I took you here.” Seunghyun cooly said. His eyes were fixed on the stars above them. Daesung widened his eyes while nerveously opened the beer and drank it, since when his hyung can read people’s mind? “Your face is easy to read Daesung-ah, so stop questioning yourself.” Seunghyun smiled to himself. Daesung choked and used his sleeve to wipe his mouth.

“Hyung, you’re scary.”

“And you’re an idiot.”

“You’re such a kiddo. Lollipop? Huh?”

“It tastes better than cigarette. And I’m not the one who’s spoiled in his 25.”

“Ah, is that the reason why you can’t stay any longer at the mansion? So you can bully me without my mom knowing?” Daesung may have a well-built body and look like a beast, he’s actually such a kid in front of his mom.

“Yeah~ partly. But honestly, I’m the one who want to talk with you.”

“Eh? Really? What is it?”

“I’ve searching for her everywhere, I even waited at the place we almost hit her. But I got nothing...” Seunghyun took out his lollipop and turned his head to Daesung. He could clearly tell that there’s sadness in Seunghyun’s face. Daesung drank his beer again, actually he forgot that Seunghyun had asked him to help him find Uee. Well, blame his work that kept him busy.

“Hyung, I’m sorry… but trust me, we’ll find her. I mean, if you guys are really meant to be, she won’t go anywhere.” He sincerely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter