no hello goodbye

Love Circle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey…where are you going?” a middle aged man held Yoojin’s wrist. He looked drunk.

 “Excuse me sir. I think you misunderstood me…I’m not that kind of woman. My job is done.”

“Oh, you play hard to get huh? Tell me, how much do you want? I will pay. Don’t worry. I’m rich you know?”

“Sir, please let go off me. I don’t need your money.”

“What? hahaha. You must be joking. Look, not any good girl would work at this kind of place, so don’t tell me you are one, you have no difference with any other s.”

“Whatever you say…but I won’t go with you. So please let go off me.” Yoojin gritted her teeth, holding her anger. In her mind, she slapped his uneducated mouth and punched him hard on his face. She knows very well that bar isn’t a good place to work in, but not all women who work at the bar are s. Actually this job was offered by her friend when she was fired from her previous job as cashier at a convenience store after she was being accused stealing the money. And the fact that she needs money for their siblings didn’t let her to keep her pride high. Of course she was afraid at first, but her friend assured her that she’ll be fine and all she needs to do is only accompanying some drinking men not less not more. She knows its not a decent job but no one has a right to judge her. So far she could protect herself and no one did ever laid his finger on her. She should bear it until she finds a new job and it would be better before her siblings know about it.

“Let her go.” A deep voice suddenly interrupted them. Yoojin turned her head to the right. who is him? why he looks angry? She thought.

“Who are you? what is your problem with this ?” Yoojin couldn’t hold it anymore. She was ready to punch him. But even before she made a move the creepy man already on the floor, his mouth was bleeding.

“My problem is a bastard like you. If you want to life any longer, you better go now.” Yoojin looked at them confusedly. He turned to her with angry face and without saying anything he drags her out the bar. Yoojin didn’t have time to fight as he drags her with his fast step.

 

 

****

Seunghyun let go of her hand harshly after they arrived at the parking lot. She looked confused and scared but he couldn't be care less, he was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter