Clarity.

A Song For You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

Best .. days of my life Hyukjae.

Our Japanese album was so succesfull, then the Super Junior comeback.

Life just seemed happy.

We talked and talked, we had nice moments.

And it was like all of the past was in the past. 

You told me that from now on you are going to try something very different with me, a relationship, a secret one, but a real one. And you are going to try to make up for all of hte pain.

And i agreed.

And it was not a mistake, I had the time of my life. I was just wondering.. if it was a start of something good. Or a new tragic ending.  

"Hot dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life, If I fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time."

"Hold still right before we crash cause we both know how this ends, a clock ticks 'till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again."

Because you Hyukjae, you  are the piece of me I wish I didn't need,
chasing relentlessly....still fight and I don't know why.....

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?"

"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"


"Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends, It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense."
"Don't speak as I try to leave cause we both know what we'll choose, If you pulled and I push too deep then I'll fall right back to you."

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?"

"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?".

Life seemed.. amazing. Life was amazing.