The stars once said....

A Song For You.
Full Birth Charts
Planets Lee Hyukjae 04.04.1986 Lee Donghae 15.10.1986
Sun Aries Libra
Moon Aquarius Pisces
Mercury Pisces Scorpio
Venus Taurus Scorpio
Mars Capricorn Aquarius
Jupiter Pisces Pisces
Saturn Sagittarius Sagittarius
Uranus Sagittarius Sagittarius
Neptune Capricorn Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio Scorpio

The stars said... we were meant to be...

You: Libra                       Your partner: Aries
Results...

"Opposites attract?"

"What’s the best aspect of the Aries-Libra relationship? The harmony resulting from the union of Venus and Mars. The balance between self and other represented by this polarity is a great learning experience for both Signs. Each brings to the relationship what the other is missing, making for a wonderful balance."

"The main risk in the long term is that your Aries lover will either smother you, or get bored with you, and do something spontaneous or reckless possibly just for the excitement of creating some chaos."

"In Aries, Libra sees a hero; a chivalrous knight who will sweep him off his feet and take care of all of his problems."

"You can call it cosmic or mythic but when certain archetypes meet, something magical happens. Here it's the god of war and the goddess of beauty. These two, mostly because they are so true to their archetypes, quickly become enamored and consumed by one another."

"Another reason why Aries and Libra are compatible is the sheer fun these two have together! Aries is daring and bold, always ready for excitement. Libra is the perfect compliment and audience to Aries' antics."

....
You: Venus in Scorpio    Your partner: Venus in Taurus
Results:

"Opposites attract? Very often they do. The interesting thing about opposite astrological signs is that they do share a common theme, helping them to see eye-to-eye from time to time, at least."

"When Taurus and Scorpio come together in a love affair, their union is nothing if not intense, whether that’s in a positive or a negative way."

" Taurus is a bit more self-focused than Scorpio, who is more concerned with their lover and immediate family. "

"A Scorpio’s need for security is more about the need to be constantly reassured that their emotional connection with their loved one is strong."

"Both of these Signs have a great, deep-rooted need for security in a relationship, but with slightly different focuses."

"Neither of you lets go of partnerships—or each other—easily."

 "You tend to be more intense about your attachments than your partner is, and your partner's overall peacefulness should go a long way to calm the sometimes tumultuous waters of your emotions and needs."

"Both want love that lasts and is deep."

"You've met your match in each other."

"Most likley to form a very strong bond."
 "One of the most common differences between Taurus and Scorpio lies in how you approach love relationships...... Your partner may find you overly complex...."
".. finding a common ground will be essential. This partnership has an exceptional chance of lasting."

It's true .. all of it?  Does my thinking dissapoint you or makes you angry sometimes Hyukjae? 

I start this note... letter, whatever you want to call it with a little evidence we .. had to happen. Just to convince you. Or myself.