Chapter Two : Just The Two Of Us (part 1)

A Home is Where The Heart is

Chanyeol was a free spirited boy, and easy going one the type that will smile and hang out with anyone anywhere anytime. Was , sadly after marriage he need to let go some of that, he wasn’t the type that can stand office work, sitting behind the desk for awfully long hours. But here he is, staring at his computer, feeling sick because of the number in front of him, he knows he can just send someone to sort things out or explain to him about the numbers, but he sighed as he put his head on the table. Why did he agree on taking over his father’s company if it wasn’t for the fact that his father actually bribe him doing this in exchange for the old man to let him marry Yifan. Not that his father against their marriage (which he found out after he accepted to take over the company), he just did.  Chanyeol silently cursing under his breath to notice that his secretary comes in, “ sir..” his secretary put the paper in front of him, making the said man look up. “ This is for the meeting later” and how chanyeol wished he was a musician instead.

‘Home’ chanyeol thinks as he parked his car in front of the house and walks to the front door, it was unsurprisingly quiet today. He takes off his shoes, half expecting a bundle of joy would greet him and hug his leg but no one did. “ Sehun… Yifann,..”  He walked to the bedroom, finding  a lump in the middle of the bed which makes him smirk and pokes the lumps until giggles can be heard drom underneath. “ why didn’t you greet appa?” sehun’s head peek out if the blanket and looks at his appa, “ baba’s gone…. Hunnie though a lobbel come… so hunnie hide” chanyeol either want to facepalmed himself or squeal because of his son’s cuteness. Ahhh yifan’s got to work today and it will takes him two days before going back home, he take the little boy on his arm and nuzzles it. “ hunnie’s had dinner yet? Hmmm my baby smell so good” he kisses all over the baby resulting a giggling and squirming sehun, “ apppa…. Stopppp…”

To say sehun is a good boy is underestimation of the boy itself, sehun is a good boy especially when his baba is around just because sehun thinks that his baba is scary so he always act like an angel to him. To chanyeol was another story, chanyeol appa was easy to be bullied and that is why now chanyeol was chasing a baby around the house, not to mention the wet floor everywhere. “ sehunn… come on… you will get cold if you don’t get dressed” chanyeol was tired, after a long say of work he wasn’t ready to face this. The little boy was drying himself by rolling around the bed, his appa take this chance to catch him and dressed him. “ apppa.. I want babaaa… whele is heeeee??” sehun asked as his appa still trying to put the socks on his feet. “ baba will be back soon baby” chanyeol  answered trying very hard not to explode, a crying sehun means another headache and a lot of candies which also resulting a sleepless night cause the boy would be too hyper.  “ hun want baba…. “ sehun said as he has teary eyes. “ why don’t we called baba before going to bed okay? First we need to eat” Chanyeol bring the boy downstairs and prepare a simple dinner of kimchi fried rice, “ hun wan pasta…. The food is red, hun don’t want red, hun want white” sehun said as he  eyes the food in front of him and pushed the plate away.

It tooks literally one and half hours for chanyeol to make sehun eats his dinner, not to mention that he need to buy ice cream fro the little boy. Sehun was now contented on watching cartoons, while chanyeol needs to clean up the wet floor,and the dishes and change the blanket. 


Author's note :

thank you for the comment, I actually thinks my own story

but some of you likes it and that makes me happy. I will reply all your comment soon if possible 

thank you *bows* 

rene