Curiosity kills the cat?

A Home is Where The Heart is

The gathering outside the kindergarten seems to be very busy discussing a certain gossip that recently catch their attention. It’s none other than about Sehun’s dads, everyone knows that Sehun has two really hot and attractive dads. First, Wu YiFan, a well known CEO who family owns one of the biggest company in Asia, with his height and appearance that makes heads turn, plus a cool and preserve personality to go. Second, Park Chanyeol, a musician, writer, composer, basically an all rounder artist, who can makes money with any arts he creates, though he has a goofy smiles and a lanky body. Of course, those two will always catches public attention, and on these particular day it catches the mothers’ attention, what is a better way to wait for their children to go home other than gossiping, one of woman’s (probably man’s also) favorite things to do in a gathering.

“ So who do you think is the ‘woman’ in that relationship?” asked a mother while looking at her fellow.

“ I think it is probably Chanyeol, YiFan don’t really looks like someone who can do household very well.”

“ but with his clumsiness, I don’t think that Chanyeol is doing a good job as well.”

“ but YiFan has these dominant aura surrounding.”

“ I think I agree with you, I mean with that appearance”

“But I heard Sehun called him mommy once”

“what really? Woah that shocked me.”

“ But don’t you think that Chanyeol is always the one that drop and pick Sehun up?”

“true, I mean kids called their parents anything they want sometimes”

So the discussion goes on and on, till the bell rings. The children were running out of the building and goes to their mothers, well there are some fathers that pick their children up as well.  Sehun just stand in front the building waiting for someone to pick him up after noticing that none of his dads are present.

“ is your appa late sehun?” one of the mother asked as she look at sehun, who immediately nodded and mumbled “busy” under his breath.

Using this chance, the mother blurted out, “ which of your appa acted like a mother sehun?”

Sehun just look at her with blank face as he frowned because he is thinking hard , “ hmmm….. ahhh ..” just as sehun about to answer, Jongin comes calling him, picking up the little boy when he is close enough.

“Hun, sorry chanyeol told me to pick you up, he is really busy in his studio right now.”

Sehun immediately latched himself on his uncle, “ appa mean… where’s ba?”

Jongin just pat the boy’s head, “ probably still on the plane, he will be home tonight though.” He assured the little boy, before smiling at the mothers saying goodbyes and headed to the car.

The mother just stare at the scene, it seems that the answer has to wait another day.

In the car.

" nini ahjussi"

" Hmmm?" 

" aunty asked about hun mother.. hun don't know though. appa is appa, ba is ba.. no mother"


Hello, I'm back

sorry it takes me too long to update... but I finally did.

this is a crappy chapter...I'm sorry I just suddenly got the idea so I posted...

but tell me which one do you think bottom in this story?

plus I change Chanyeol job cause this suits him more... sorry.....

rene