Sehun 's pov

A Home is Where The Heart is

Sehun is just 4 and he is entering the kindergarten. He is small and young, but he understand lots of things. Like no disturbing channie appa in his special room, meaning no entering it either. Channie appa's special room is filled with computers and lots of buttons, some of them make sounds. There's also piano and other music stuff. Appa also kept his guitar collection there too, it is big, bigger than sehun for now.

fan ba also have his own special room, and it filled with boring stuff like books and papers but it has a really comfy couch in it. Unlike appa, fan ba doesn't spend too much time in it because fan ba said he doesn't like doing his homework. Bad baba.  

Minseok hyung once told sehun that parents are always busy so they can get money, that is something sehun doesn't understand yet. All sehun knows that money is what making appa and ba able to give sehun his favourite toys and food. Sehun used to play alone, but minseok hyung likes to come with tao and they can play all day. Uncle jongin comes too sometimes but he always looks sleepy that sehun tells him to take a nap. Also sehun's has another uncle, uncle Luhan he is baba' older brother but sehun thinks that baba look older.he is tao's baba and minseok hyung's husband ( uncle luhan said so).

weekend is sehun's favourite days because appa and ba will be at home all day and the special room will always stay shut. Sehun clings on fan ba more because unlike chan appa who works at home most of the time unless he got a call, fan ba is always not at home.fan ba also like to go with airplane which makes sehun sad cause that means that ba will go away for a long time (which actually means a few days). Sehun going to ask fan ba to take sehun with him next time. Chan appa always take sehun to his concert and then sehun will meet a lot of handsome hyung and pretty noona.

sehun still sleep with appa and ba cause if not sehun will be scared. Being protected by two giants is good thing, but sehun's teddy bear is a knight so sehun feel safe from the monster. Sehun is almost a big boy and when he enter primary school sehun will sleep in his own room but for now sehun still like aleeping with pa and ba. Sehun like his daddies, is taller than most of his friends, sehun try to make a lot of friends, tao is in sehun's class and there's kyungie who is adorable and like an owl in sehun's book, sehun likes to play with baek hyung because though hyunh is in different class hyung is nice to sehun. All. Of sehun' s close friends are ao fluffy (chan appa said it a lot) and nice to hug.

sehun likes to hug and kiss baba and papa. Baba like to do the same with papa as well, chan appa cooks the best but fan baba plays the best. Sehun loves both his papa and baba a lot. That's why when sehun finished drawing he will give one to his baba and one to his papa.


Sehun first pov, a bit rusty and. Random just like how children mind is.

so sehun called chanyeol with. Papa or channie appa. 

This is a chapter written before bedtime cause suddenly I had inspiration so forgive 'll the grammatical error. I'm always bad when it comes to grammar so sorry

thanks for commenting the next chapter probably a part of the holiday series.

please comment cause I love reading it. Thank you

 

Rene