Chapter three : Home

A Home is Where The Heart is

Chanyeol stirred in his sleep as he moved and reach his arm to the other side of the bed and instead of finding his lover warmth he can only felt a little bulge on the bed, he open his eyes unwillingly and looks at that sehun is still sleeping. It suddenly hit him, that Kris is still away and not going home soon, the later fact makes him kinda frown before a whimper can be heard. “ nghhh…” sehun was awake but not really wanting to be awake, he rolled and hit his appa. “ sehunnie… sehunniee.” The appa find amusement in poking his baby chubby little cheeks and tummy. “ wan sleep. Appa bad” sehun rolled again, forgetting he is almost near the edge, and chanyeol being half asleep he is, didn’t realized that his baby was falling until a thud can be heard and a wailing baby.

“ sehun…” chanyeol rushed to the other side of the bed finding his baby curled up and crying loudly. “ apppaaaaa…..” sehun reached for his appa and nuzzled, “head hulttt…..appa bad….” chanyeol softly caresses his baby’s head as he muttered nothing but soothing words.” Appa is sorry sehunnie… awww don’t cry…” he felt guilty for making his baby cry, though it wasn;t entirely his fault but still.

Both of them was so immersed in the situation, one still crying and the other was trying to calm the crying baby, that they didn’t hear footsteps making its way to the bedroom. “ I just left you guys for a day and something already happen.” Chanyeol turned around to face Kris , with a  frown on his face, making him scarier than he already is, holding a bag in one hand while leaning on the doorway. “ kriseeeeuuu……” chanyeol looks at him with an almost crying face, as he is happy that the other was back and because he can’t seem to make sehun stops crying which almost makes chanyeol wanting to cry as well.

“ aww don’t cry big baby…” Kris chuckles as he walks to both of them, putting down his bag on the way and kneels down, caressing sehun’s hair softly. “ what’s wrong?” sehun looks up to his baba and immediately threw himself to the others’ embrace.” Hun fell down, appa bad .” chanyeol widens his eyes as he was hearing that his little baby accusing him for his fall.

“yah… park Chanyeol..”

“I swear… it wasn’t really my fault… “ he try to put his best puppy face as he look at his significant others. Kris just glare at him while carrying sehun and went out of the bedroom. Chanyeol just looks at the others left and sighed, his baby never on his side whenever kris is at home. He got up, hoping at least he got to eat breakfast.

“sehun stop crying.” Kris said as he put the baby on his chair, “ noo.. baba… don’t..” sehun trying his best to keep clinging on his baba, “ no goo…” Kris peck the baby on his forehead and smiled, “ baba is not going to go anywhere okay… just going to prepare breakfast.” Sehun looks at his baba as he sit down drinking his milk, his appa just arrived at the kitchen, walking straight to his baba.

“ kris I’m sorry” chanyeol said as he put his head down like a kid that has been punished. Kris sighed and looks at the other, cupping his cheeks as he kiss chanyeol. “ forgiven, but you are doing all the chores in the house today.” 


Author's notes :

not my best chapter... but I just want this plot hahahah

it's a hot day today.. so I thing eating shaved ice would be nice. don't you think so?

rene