Chapter Five : untitled

A Home is Where The Heart is

Sehun sits on the edge of the bed as he sees his ba and pa running around, suitcases open and clothes scattered around the room. They are supposed to be going for a holiday overseas, but somehow uncle Jongin the one who booked the ticket, accidentally told Chanyeol the wrong date,so now both fathers are having a hectic morning.

Three hours earlier…

“ Yeol, didn’t you say that we are supposed to go tomorrow night?” YiFan said as he look intensely at the ticket in hand. Chanyeol  who are still half asleep, just hug Sehun closer, not wanting to wake up in this godly hour just hummed a yes. Yifan then walked to the bed and kicked Chanyeol lightly, “ Then why the ticket said today at 10.00 am?” he look at the clock “ Yeol wake up we need to pack right now, damnnit”

Chanyeol who abruptly woken up grabbed the ticket from YiFan, “ You must have read it wrong hyung, we are supposed to go to…” he read the ticket, the second time he really read it word by word “ curse you jongin…” as he followed YiFan to their walk in closet to prepare their and sehun’s clothes.

Back to the present..

“ Sehun please get the plushie you want to bring, just choose one okay?” Chanyeol said as he gives Sehun his mini backpack, Sehun nodded and walk to his room, he sleep with his pa and ba so his room are basically just a place where all his toys are, even his clothes are in his parents walk in closet. He look around and contemplating which one he should bring, his rillakuma doll or the teddy bear his ba just got him recently, maybe he should ask his pa if he can bring both of them.

Meanwhile, YiFan was really on the edge, he can’t stand being rushed like this, he will make sure Jongin pay for this when he meet the younger boy sometime. “So we already packed our clothes and Sehun’s clothes, which should be enough right, Fan?” chanyeol asked as he closed the last suitcase, of course having a fashionista as a husband meaning there has to be a lot of choices of clothes to be taken. YiFan who was deep in thought of killing someone, looked up and stared at Chanyeol, “ we need to prepare some food and milk for Sehun as well .” YiFan stands up and bring one of the suitcase downstairs as he then headed to the kitchen. Chanyeol was about to follow him, when he spotted Sehun holding both of his dolls, “ whats’ up buddy? Can’t decide?” he knows that his Sehun is really picky and if he didn’t get to bring what he wants he will get cranky during the holiday. Sehun hold the two up and looks at Chanyeol with his bets puppy eyes. “ paaa…take two?”

Chanyeol sighed as he nodded making the kid squeals in happiness, “now lets get you change okay? Then we have breakfast.” He carried Sehun to the bathroom.  When the both of them is done, breakfast are already serve on the table, a simple sandwich with eggs and salmon. YiFan gives sehun his chocolate milk and pour orange juices for him and Chanyeol. “ well looks like we made it on time, we just need to get to the airport, truth is their house is near the airport as it is quite far from the central city but both of them plus sehun is a er when it comes to packing  nonetheless why they need a lot of time.


Another random chapter. I know I left it hanging, but I'm bad at ending a chapter.

sorry

does anyone actually read this? just curious.. please comment something 

rene