Chapter One : Morning

A Home is Where The Heart is

The Park-Wu’s family house wasn’t always calm despite the fact that there are only two men plus a boy residing the house. Morning always a problem, especially  if both parents are a heavy sleeper and hates morning except Sunday morning because it is Sunday. Every morning started so late that people will thought that they aren’t any living creature, a small footsteps walking through the corridor, a dragging sound of a blanket can be slightly heard as the little one fasten his steps when he is near his parents’ room. “ appppaaa….. baaabbaaaa” sehun looks at the door as he is jumping and tip toeing trying to reach the door knob,  he wasn’t short , he was pretty tall for a boy his age but still he isn’t that tall to reach the doorknob he did reached it by jumping but no luck in opening the door.

Sehun pouted as he saw no luck in opening the door and the fact that his parents are heavy sleeper done no help for him. He kicked the door mumbling something about bad door not opening for sehunnie , he then sit in front of the door, glaring at the door while keep calling for his parents. His voice gradually get louder and higher as a shriek come out as he was frustrated. Sehun was hungry and he is sure that his diaper needs a change and he has nothing to do, he doesn’t want to get back to his bed.  Finally after holding it in, he finally screams and wails “ appppaaaaa… hiksss… babaaaa… hiks”

Inside the room, two snoring sounds can be heard belonging to two body that is tangled with each other. The older one unwillingly open his eyes as the wailing he heard became louder, yet he was feeling trap because the other  one was using the other as his pillow head on the other chest and he was hugging the other completely unaware of the sounds outside, he abruptly pushed the younger resulting a head bump to the head of the bed.  Alas, the younger doesn’t seem giving sign he was going to wake up, sighing Yifan get up and walks towards the door. “ sehunnie…” he kneels down before the boy who has red nose and teary eyes.  “ babaaa…” sehunnie tries to stand up and hug his father’s neck, sniffling can be heard “the dool no want to open, sehun mad”  the baby pouted and hug his father tighter. Kris trying to muffled a laughed as his baby can be so cute right from the morning, “ so what kind of breakfast you want hunnie? Baba will make it for you” he stands up balancing the boy in his hand “ how about you wake chan appa while I make  breakfast” Yifan said as he put sehun on top of the sleeping male and kiss the little one’s forehead before walking away to the kitchen.

Sehun stared at his sleeping appa, his appa is really weird when he is sleeping, he pokes the older cheeks many times “ apppa…” poke “ apppa…” poke “ AAPPPAAAA..” he screams as he pinches both of his appa’s cheeks. Chanyeol felt like some weight on top of him, but the sleepiness makes him ignore that, he then feel pain on his cheeks as he slowly open his eyes meeting another big and round eyes. “ sehun… let appa sleep” he hug the little on on his arm, snuggling to him as he try to continue hus sleep again. “ no.. appa wake… baba breakfast.” Sehun said as he struggle around chanyeol’s hold resulting his tiny feet kick his father’s chin. “ awww” chanyeol groan and open his eyes, looking at sehun who is putting his innocent face, “ appa wake up now” sehun then smiles and get up walking on the bed, stepping on his father in the process and climb down the bed.

“BABAAAA… APPA IS AWAKE NOWWW”


Author's note :

so it has been a while since I wrote any fic, maybe over 5 years? so I am sorry if there is grammar and spelling mistake. I am sorry for the short updates, I will try to update more. and the story is a bit random so..... I am also sorry for that.

Thank you for subscribing. :D

rene