Friend, an Exception

Faultless

There are only two important things you need to know about Jung Soojung.

 

First, is that she is an all-out homophobic whose bestfriend, ironically, is all-out gay.

 

Second, is that she is hopelessly in love with a K-pop male idol who goes by the girly name of Amber Liu. The rest about her, you don't need to know.

 

"Keeeeeeeeeey!" The shrill call almost broke the poor guy's eardrums.

 

He is about to give his handsome boyfriend Kim Jongin a sloppy kiss goodbye, when the Jung suddenly appeared. His lips landed on her cheek instead, while his boyfriend----the mighty,manly, but Jung-fearing Jong vanished into thin air.

 

"Oh man you didn't have to kiss me like that. Do you really miss me that much when we just went home from work like an hour ago? Kyeopta." Soojung snickered.

 

"I hate you. You scared him away again. Just how am I supposed to have a decent love life with you around?"Key exclaimed.

 

"If it's a 'girlfriend' you have, then it's fine by me. I won't even be a bother." Without waiting for an answer, the girl went past him, entered his room, jumped into his comfy couch, grabbed his remote, and flicked his television on. Key can only shake his head.

 

He simply couldn't believe that his bestfriend is a homophobic. So how are they still this close? The answer though, is as clear as crystal. They're practically like siblings, despite them not being blood-related.

 

He sat himself beside the girl, put his arms around her waist, nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck, sniffed her scent, and smirked as he felt her shiver.

 

"Yah Kim Kibum stop playing with my hormones!" She pushed him away while he is laughing really hard.

 

"Bwahahahaha!"

 

"And stop laughing, it's not even funny!" Key breathlessly nodded his head and calmed himself down.

 

"Sorry. But Jung can I ask you something serious?"

 

"Yeah sure, what?" Soojung replied, flipping through channels.

 

"Why can't you be a bit open-minded with same- relationships? Love is love, it does not discriminate."

 

"Key, it's disgusting." Soojung bit her lip, brows furrowing at a memory that flashed through her head.

 

"So you find me disgusting?"

 

"Of course not. You're my bestfriend."

 

"But I'm gay. I can only like guys."

 

Soojung sighed and cupped Key's cheeks with her hands. "You're an exception, okay? I've known you since I was in diapers and you weren't gay back then. Maybe people do change, but you can always turn back right?"

 

"What if I don't?You can never accept me?"

 

"Don't be absurd. Now let's just watch some tv okay. Let's forge--HOLY MOTHER OF MEATBALLS, MY AMBER LIU GAAAAAAAAAH!" Soojung began spazzing uncontrollably seeing her ultimate boy crush plugging his upcoming concert in the city.

 

When the thirty-second ad ended, she breathed slowly before turning her head to the astounded Key, her gaze piercing.

 

"Yeah I know. You don't have to stare me to death. I've got the VIP ticket like you asked. I almost killed for it, one ticket was all that's left you know, and all these murderous girls were making a run for it, playing dirty, if you asked..."

 

But Soojung was not hearing anything anymore. Her eyes were b with tears as she rained kisses on Key's face. "I love you my Kibummie!" 

 

 -----<3

Now there are only two important things you need to know about Amber Liu.

 

First, is that he is SM Entertainment's hottest idol, with a huge following of crazy girl fans who are ready to kill for a chance to get to know the elusive hottie.

 

Second, and what the crazy women population don't know, and the Jung is better off not knowing, is that 'he', in fact, is a girl.

 

The rest about her, you don't need to know.