Part eight

Story, that doesn't have a title D:

Jun bit his lip unsure if he should answer that call. But he was only one corner from the hotel. Eventually he tossed phone to back to the pocket.

 

He pushed glass door and fell into the hotel lobby. There was only one person, sitting there with the phone close to his ear. Manager stood up and stormed to him with dark eyes.

“What the hell were you thinking! Do you know what time is it?!” he hissed.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I couldn’t sleep. I went for a walk…”

Junmyeon could see how manager’s hand twitched. He closed his eyes, ready for a slap.

“If only you hadn’t recording in the morning” he said. In the end he stabbed Jun’s forehead with his bony finger. “You are the ing leader! You should have at least a little of common sense! And you drag maknaes into your madness. You should be ashamed of yourself! I’ll deal with you tomorrow. Get out of my sight now!”

 

Junmyeon closed door behind him and leaned against them with a heavy sigh. Room was dark and silent, but he heard the scrunch of bed, when Zitao got up.

“Hyung? Is this you?”

“You know Zitao, you should be more precise.”

He felt the warm body pressing to his own, when Tao hugged him.

“Are you alright? I’m sorry. We tried to fool manager hyung, but he just came to the bed and ripped off the blanket, like he knew you weren’t there.”

“It’s okay kiddo.” He petted younger’s hair with a warm smile, that Tao couldn’t see. “I’m grateful you tried anyway. I hope you don’t have troubles because of me.”

Zitao let out a small laugh, loosening his grip a little, which allowed Junmyeon to switch on the light. Panda eyes narrowed a little from sudden lightness.

“He told that if we have time to fooling around, we can use it in practice room.”

“I’m sorry, Taozi…”

“Don’t be. What you did for me is beyond how I can repay you. And he probably was right. There is never enough of dance practice!”

“Stop, you sound like Jongin” Junmyeon chuckled.

Tao looked down at him, with arms still around his waist.

“Is that bad?”

“Hell yeah. He’s a workaholic.”

“Like we all are.”

Suho made a face, that Zitao laughed at. Boy grinned and let Junmyeon to lead him further into the bedroom, in quite awkward imitation of back  walk, as he didn’t want to take his hands from elder’s waist.

Suho felt that Zitao was nuzzling into crack of his neck. Soon younger one’s lips kissed their way down to his collar bone. Not like he didn’t enjoy it but it was 1 AM.

“We should go to sleep.”

“Do you seriously want to sleep after all that sacrifice I made, hyung?”

Junmyeon shot him a judging but amused look. As Zitao gathered his strenght back, he became bold and sassy again. Now it was quite hard for Jun to keep dominance and he put way much bigger afford to win against younger.

“We have a schedule in the morning, Taozi.” He caressed others cheek.

“Pfff… you are no fun, hyung.” Tao pouted and let him go.

“Oh come on, I’ll make it up to you.”

“Like you let me top?” He shoved his arms on Suho’s neck, looking at him with hope.

“No.”

Oh, c'mooon” Tao whined.

He earned only a smirk. Eventually Jun wiggled himself out of grip, which made Zitao pouted a little, but he sat on the bed when Junmyeon pointed it, as a good boy he was. Only now Tao noticed a bag in his hyung’s hand.

“What’s that?” He couldn’t help being curious creature.

“It’s actually for you.”

First Tao’s eyes widened in surprise then in pure excitement. He loved presents. Like a kid waiting for a Santa, he started to bouncing on a bed.

“For me? Really? That’s so nice of you, hyung!”

Zitao nearly tore the bag when Junmyeon handed it him.

“It’s not from me” Jun whispered and sat on his own bed.

Tao was looking at him confused, but when hyung showed him to open it with encouraging smile, he looked back on a bag. He carefully take out a big, nicely wrapped box with a white envelope stuck behind the bow. He took the letter, which was clearly addressed to him. And Zitao would recognize this handwriting everywhere. He looked at Junmyeon again and that made elder’s heart clench. Because there was pain, sorrow and anger in those eyes.

“That’s what you went for?” It sounded almost like an accusation.

“No, I didn’t know, he’ll bring it…”

“So he’ll act like a parent wanting make up his child, that he’s not there?! How low is that!”

Junmyeon bit his lip and stood up. He sat beside younger, petting his back.

“No, I don’t think so. You should read it.”

Zitao was crumpling the envelope between his fingers, with head hanging low. If not his new ridiculous hairstyle, the fringe he used to have would cover his teary eyes. But it didn’t and Junmyeon could see it. Eventually boy took a deep breath and with one smooth move he tore it. Firstly Jun was afraid that Tao would have torn it on pieces, and sincerely he wouldn’t blame him, but nothing like that happened. He looked at short note, that he couldn’t understand and felt how Tao started to trembling. Leader was wondering if he should ask for translation but he decided better not to. Just hooked his arm around boy’s shoulders, pulling him to a hug.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Why neither you nor Tao answer your phone?!” Luhan burst into the room. He froze in the middle of the step, when he saw Tao cuddled into Junmyeon’s chest, with their legs tangled, with angle peace on their faces. That was so cute, that Lu didn’t have to think twice, he just take out the phone and made a photo. Actually whole series of photos. Before he reached the bed, to brutally end that piece of heaven, a small note with Chinese character drew his attention. Well, who was he, not to peek.

 

I’m not asking for your forgiveness. I probably don’t deserve it. But I wanted to keep at least that one promise. Open it whenever you’ll think you're ready, because I don’t try to buy your love again. Little late, but happy birthday Taozi. ~Y.

 

 

 

 

~ Fin ~



***********************************************************************************************************************************

A/N :: Oh my dears!!! This is the end *sobbing*

It's really hard to say goodbye to this story but I think it's enough!

I didn't want it to be so long at first place ^^" but I enjoyed writting it a lot and it was my first story ever!:D

Thank U all for staying with me and this story till now:)

I luv U all, especially my dear subscribers!^^ I hope U had as much fun reading it, as I had writing it!~

Take care and if U liked it, U can check my other stories ;)

Bye, bye!!!~ ( ˘ ³˘)❤