Part four

Story, that doesn't have a title D:

The next day was all about Tao’s ‘sickness’. Now they all noticed. Okay, maybe except Yixing. Jun sighed, when everybody started to express their concern about bad condition of M’s maknae. That was quite irritable that nobody noticed till he literally pointed them that something is wrong. All members went back to ignoring Jun as soon as he refused tell them what’s going on with Tao. Typical. Now, when he was sipping probably the best coffee in the world made by Minseok, he had to listen all weird theories about what could had happened. He tried really hard not to laugh, hearing next brilliant idea.

"I know! He’s cutting himself!"
"Waeee?! No! I don’t! Why the you even think that, Jongdae-hyung?!"
Tao entered the living room as the last from the twelve.
"Watch your mouth, Zitao" Junmyeon said calmly over his cup.
"But!" Tao whined.
Chen looked at him suspiciously and pointed him.
"You're acting like emo, that's why! And you're wearing long sleeves!"
"I'm not Yixing-ge to walk around sleeveless even in winter" Tao pouted.
"So what about being emo, princess?" Baekhyun grinned.
"Oh leave him and eat up your breakfasts, guys..."
Minseok glared at them with reprimand but he was ignored. Welcome to my world, Jun thought.
"There is no way, Tao is cutting himself. Why are you guys mean to Taozi? He’s maknae, you shouldn’t…" Chanyeol burst out laughing to Lay’s retarded speech, breaking it.
"Yixing didn’t get the joke."
"What joke?"
"Tao."
"Eee? What’s wrong with Tao?" Yixing looked confused.
"That’s what we are trying to figured out all morning, Yixing." Lu chuckled.
"Taozi, what would you like on your breakfast?" Kyungsoo’s head peaked from the kitchen.
"Thanks Soo, I’m no…I’ll take the soup if there is left anything." He changed his mind immediately when Suho’s eyes laid at him above the newspaper.
Leader told him to show up on the breakfast and make some good impression. Not like Tao was pleased by this, but he promised to be good. And something told him that breaking the promise wouldn’t end well for him. So the fact that he sat with them, surprised everyone.
"You look like you’d like to kill your plate, Taozi. Aren’t you hungry?"
"I’m just not feeling well, Jongin."
"Is that so? I thought you don’t like Soo’s soup."
"Oh he wouldn’t dare."
Tao chuckled when he heard Kyungsoo’s dark voice behind.
"Well, it’s quite tasteless."
"Ungrateful bastard. Just eat."
"Yeah Zitao, eat up. You look so skinny that our fans will think we are starving you here." Jongdae chuckled.
"You think I’m skinny?" Tao asked seriously shocked.
"Of course you are."
"Yeah, you’re like the skinniest person in EXO, Tao Tao, even if you’re so tall. Damn, I think you beat Sehun…" Chanyeol added.
Oh well done, Junmyeon thought. In the end those idiots could be useful. The ones who throw Tao in anorexia should be the best way to cure him. Second important step was made.

"Okay guys, we need to go out in thirty, so moves."
Jun was totally ignored and members were discussing without a blink of an eye. Leader frowned.
"Guys…"
"Oh man, we’d better listen, thug blondie is talkin’" Baekhyun popped up his head with a grin, finally noticing him. That brat. Sometimes Junmyeon really hated him.
"Better shut up, Bacon, he’ll kick your " Chen made dramatic expression.
Yixing looked as he wanted to say something again to beagle line but his words died in his mouth. He frowned analyzing if that was another joke.
"Woah see that face?  Plz, spare me! I surrender." Chanyeol raised his hands.
A little bug moved in the edge of Jun’s sight. What a of luck. Sehun was the first who noticed Suho picking up the bug. He immediately run to Luhan and hide behind him. Kyungsoo and Jongin started screaming like a girls. Jun stared at the bug for a while before smiling evilly. Then he turned to main vocalist. No words were needed. Suddenly Bacon facial expression changed.
"I think it’s time to go" Baekhyun said and rushed through the door.
In no time whole Exo-K (despite Junmyeon) and most of M despaired from the living room.
Kris, who was leaning against the wall, came closer to him. Junmyeon looked all innocent.
"Drop it, Junmyeon. We are alone now, you don’t have to pretend."
His expression changed within a second. Junmyeon was a two faced demon. Kris already knew better than anyone how easily the man switches between charming kind leader on stage and the Korean substitute of Lord Vader back stage.
He looked at Kris with smirk.
"What do you want, Yifan?"
"You know what’s going on with Tao Tao."
"That wasn’t a question, was it?"
"Oh, everyone knows that there is no way, you don’t get what you want when you’re a REAL Junmyeon."
"True."
"So tell me."
"Isn’t he like your younger brother? Ask him instead."
Chinese man frowned.
"He tell me nothing. That’s why I’m asking you."
"If he don’t want you to know, I’m not going to tell you either. Besides I promised him to keep the secret."