Part six

Story, that doesn't have a title D:

Nothing changed. Nothing was delayed. They still had their schedule. Only difference was that there were eleven of them now. Every member dealed with a new situation in their own way. Most of them had accepted it. Most had forgiven. Most started to miss. Except Tao.

 

Zitao was angry and lost. He didn't want to accept what happened. As Jongdae and Luhan normally were mocking him, that they’ll pay him to shut up, Tao built walls around himself again and virtually remain silent. He didn't want to talk to anyone again, even to Junmyeon and Sehun. He got irritated easily. But at least he was eating properly. For Junmyeon’s relief, it was only one evening of sulking on food. Not like Tao had choice. Leader would push the food to his throat by force if he’d had to.

 

Once Jun found Zitao on bed, throwing darts, using Yifan’s photo as a board. That made Junmyeon angry and they had a fight.

Frankly speaking, Jun was sick and tired with that. Now everything was on his shoulders and it was hard. Till now, he didn’t realize, how much help Yifan was. How hard is taking care of ten man children. Five kids was a lot and ten was like a damn Armageddon. He felt like he could run a kindergarten. Only good thing from that whole situation was that members actually felt sorry for him and listened him more than they used to. Of course there were ‘let’s ignore Junmyeon’ days but finally when he was saying that they need to be ready, boys were getting ready. And let’s not forget about managers, fans, sasaengs who he needed to deal with.
So no, Zitao sulking like a baby wasn’t helping at all. And sometimes Jun just lost his patience. He was just a human for goodness sake.

 

But eventually even Tao opened up a little. Junmyeon was sure it was due to Sehun’s efforts. Jun was sincerely thankful for that. Maknae, same as leader, didn’t give up. Finally Zitao had no other choice – he could deal with very irritating friends or just let it go. So he let it go. Buried his anger and sorrow. But hadn’t forgiven. He wasn’t ready yet.

 

They had been working hard and finally they'd stood on the stage, arm in arm. Everything needed to be changed, but in a joint effort, they'd managed to do it. They had fun and shared it with the fans.

But it would be a lie, if anyone of them said, that they didn’t missed Yifan. Even Tao, who of course wouldn’t said it out loud, even in front of himself.

 

And finally they went to China.

 

 

 

 

Jun was reading book, with Tao’s head resting on his lap. There were Sehun and Luhan in their room too. Three of them were playing on their phones.

“Stop cheating, Zitao, you !” Sehun shouted.

“I’m not, .”

“head.”

“Dip.”

“LANGUAGE!” Junmyeon raised his voice.

“Sorry, hyung” both boys immediately responded.

“How it comes, that you are speaking in Korean on five-year-old level, still need translation but you know that kinds of words, Zitao?”

“You really need to ask that question, Junmyeon?” Luhan chuckled.

Leader winced. All his efforts to teach Chinese boy something useful backfired when Sehun or Jongin were feeding him with insults and curses.

“Next time, we should do it in Mandarin” Tao said to Sehun with smirk, lowering his voice that no one except him would hear.

“That hyung wouldn’t understand. Brilliant Zitao, even you can use your brain sometimes!”

Go yourself,  douchebag!” Zitao said in Mandarin.

” Sehun retorted also in Mandarin.

“Zitao, Sehun, I’m warning you!”

 

In times like that, he missed firm Yifan, who hadn’t even had to speak, to cool down maknaes’ temper. Not like Junmyeon couldn’t be firm. Of course he could. But he didn’t want to leave ‘Suho’ mask now.
That reminded Junmyeon, that they were in China. He took out his phone and started typing.

 

 

 

 

Yifan jumped when his phone buzzed. He unlock the screen and smiled, seeing message from person, he was seeking to get one.

 

Suho:
23:34

We are in China. Do you want to meet?

 

Even while texting Junmyeon was so elegant and formal. That always amused Yifan. Texting should be short. He tried once convince Suho to drop that attitude and type like a normal person, but with no effect.Yet he was the only one who was contacting with him, letting him know, how things going. In secret. So Yifan hadn't complained. Well at the beginning Jun sent him some… a lot of angry words. But after litany of ‘ungrateful bastards’ and ‘unfaithful es’, he relaxed and came back to being sweet Suho. He understood and he didn’t blame him… He kept him updated, what made Yifan extremely happy. He missed EXO and leaving them was his only regret. But he couldn’t stay with them and leave the company. He'd made his choice.

 

Galaxy_fanfan:
23:36

Sure. R U allowed 2 leave?

 

Suho:
23:36
Of course not. We can’t even keep in touch with you or being seen with you. We can’t even speak or think about you… but I’ll figure something out

 

Galaxy_fanfan:
23:36
Okay, but U don’t know the town… R U gonna B okay?

 

Suho:
23:37

I’m grown up boy, don’t worry

 

Yifan smirked and sent him an address.

 

 

“Who are you typing so vigorously, Jun?” Luhan peeked through younger’s shoulder. “Is that…?”

“Shh. Yes. I’ll explain you later.”

Junmyeon looked into his eyes, giving him silent sign to keep it secret. Luhan nodded with a smile.

“Can I go too?”

“No, too much attention.”

Luhan pouted but didn’t press for it. Junmyeon was right.

“Where are we going, hyung?”

“We are going nowhere, Sehunnie. I’m going to take a walk.” Junmyeon smiled as he immediately finished the sentence in his mind in way, that Yifan would end it. Because there is too much idiocy in the air.

Uninterested maknae went back to the game.

Leader stood up, earning unsatisfied whine from Tao, whose head landed on the bed. He took a simple gray hoodie and black beanie, which hid his blond hair completely. He tied white bandana in way that it covered his face. He was thinking about sunglasses, but wearing them at night could bring unwanted attention instead of hiding him.

“Hey, Jun? Say ‘hi’ from me” Luhan whispered, before leader left the room.

 

He hadn't made even ten steps.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Junmyeon heard behind him.

He slowly turned to face one of the managers.

“I want to catch some fresh air, hyung” he lied smoothly.

“Oh, that’s you Junmyeon. Are you out of your mind? You are not trainee anymore. What if someone sees you?” Then I’ll be seen, crossed through Jun’s mind. “Go back to your room.”

But Junmyeon didn’t move, thinking what to do.

“What are you waiting for? Now!”

“I’m sorry. Goodnight, hyung.”

Junmyeon bowed politely and head back to his room. He felt eyes drilling through his back. Cursing in his mind, Jun entered the room again.

“That was quick.”

“Manager.”

“Ouch.”

 

He waited five minutes and sent Luhan for reconnaissance. When older gave him a sign, he went out again.

 

 

 

*******************************

A/N ::

I was going to close this story in two chapters (which makes one more...) but I seriously doubt it xD

Sorry U'll have to read more... I hope U like it so far ^^'

 

Thank U 4 reading ♥
And 4 subscribing~ maybe there aren't many of U but I love every single one of my subbies ( ˘ ³˘)❤

I have few busy weeks but writing is relaxing me^^ so I'll try my best 4 U guys~

(feel free to point me grammar mistakes xD I assume I've made a lot of them xD)