Part five

Story, that doesn't have a title D:

Now, when their comeback was just around the corner, all tension changed into inpatient looking forward. The atmosphere in dorm became more lively and cheerful, especially when Tao started acting normal again and spending a lot of time with them. For whole two weeks leader was sitting with him patiently, trying to fix his damaged mind.

 

Junmyeon was heading to his room, humming Overdose, when he heard Kyungsoo voice.

"Tao! Get out of my kitchen!"

Curious Jun looked inside and found Kyungsoo threatening taller boy with the spoon.

"Tao."

Hearing the voice of leader both jumped. Blonde turned his head slowly.

"Hyung..."

"Why are you disturbing Kyungsoo and sneaking food?"

"I’m not! I just wanted to help…"

"Yeah? So why your whole face is in chocolate cream?" he wiped a little from Zitao’s lips.

"Ummaaaaaaa" Tao whined like a little dissatisfied child.

"Taoooooooo" he mocked him with a smirk.

Jun cream from his finger, causing Tao blush.

"There is something different about you two. " Kyungsoo was glaring at both like they’ve done something wrong. "Wait…You guys are ing?"

Tao turned red. His mouth was opening and closing like he was a fish without water.

“Who knows” Junmyeon sing-songed.

"Omg, I can’t believe that. You guys are ing."

“Whatever you say” Junmyeon left the understatement flow in the air and he bent over the counter with evil grin. "Are you jealous, Kyungsoo? Do you need a friend with benefit? If yes, I can…"

"How about NO?! Thank you, I’m perfectly fine."

Junmyeon took Zitao’s hand and leaded him out, with deep chuckle, that made Kyungsoo and Tao shiver.

When they were alone, he pushed younger boy on a wall and trapped him.

"I thought I was pretty clear about what you can eat?"

"Oh c'mon, hyung! Shouldn't you be happy that my appetite is back?"

Suho pressed him to the wall, standing really close.

"I am happy" he said slowly "but that doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want already."

"Buuuut...."

Junmyeon tried not to smile.

"No ‘buts’ kiddo. You haven't eaten for a month, it's not healthy to go back to normal diet just like that..." he cut with total poker face.

"But, but it’s been a two weeks already!"

"I said no."

Nevertheless Jun smirked and ruffled boy’s hair. He never believed that Tao could fall to anorexia for good anyway. He definitely was the last person who could. Because it was Tao after all. And Tao loved food. He just needed good kick in his , to remember that.

“Tao, are you coming? Anime is going to start!” They heard Sehun’s voice from living room.

Junmyeon pushed himself from the wall, letting other go.

"Hey, Zitao?"

"Ye…?"

A lollipop flew through the corridor, ending in Tao’s hands, when taller boy turned. Tao grinned at him.

"Thanks hyung!"

 

 

 

Days came by and eventually everything went back to normal. Zitao was recovering and gaining strength again. He was full of life, talkative, bold TaoTao, that  was seeking a shower company, because the ghost from the bathroom magically appeared again, and who everybody loved. Mainly glued to Junmyeon, but he again was a soul of the dorm. Because of the way how Yifan was looking after Tao’s meals, Jun could conclude that kid told his gege about everything.

 

They finally performed with Overdose and it was great feeling to be on the stage one more time. All that love and support. They started promotion in China  and finally in Korea. There wasn’t a chance that something could go wrong. But it did.

 

Junmyeon stood alone on the stage with prize in his hand, forcing himself to smile, when inner he was shouting. He still saw crying Sehun. Not weeping with emotion but grief. Jun didn’t want to be where he was. He wanted to be with the members, with maknaes who needed comfort. Yet, he was standing here, smiling for their fans.

 

When he eventually came back home, everyone was gloomy. Tao looked the worst. Eyes red and swollen, he was sobbing all the time, travelling from arms to arms. But none of them was duizhang’s, none of them was good. Now it was Lu’s turn and he was hugging him close. He nodded at Junmyeon, when leader gave him a sign, that he’ll take care about it.

“Look TaoTao, Jun is here.”

“Don’t call me that! Ever again!”

“O-okay, I’m sorry…” Luhan shrugged.

 

Junmyeon sat between Tao and Sehun. Maknae’s face didn’t show any particular emotion right now. In fact it was blank and Luhan already was hugging him, so he decided Tao clearly needed him more. He embraced Chinese boy.

"Hey Taozi… It’s okay. Everything is fine."

"No, it’s not! I-I d-on’t get it! W-was I bad? Why did he-he leave?!" he was mumbling in Chinese. Jun had to focus really hard to understand what he was saying. It would be difficult even if he’d be a Chinese as well.

"What are you talking about. It’s not your fault. Why do you think so?"

"I-it iiiis… I-if not, he’d stay. He said, he’ll n-n-never leave m-me. A-and he did! Again…"

"It’s not your fault, okay? You didn’t do anything wrong."

He his hair calmly as he didn’t know what more he could say. After few minutes of silence Tao finally broke it.

"I hate him."

Sehun whined. Jun could see loss and confusion in eyes of s. Now he was all alone with this. Suddenly he felt giant pressure. Like he’d carried weight of the world on his shoulders. Everyone relied on him. He was on his own and he couldn’t betrayed their trust.

"You don’t, Zitao. Now you are feeling angry and betrayed but he’s your friend. His OUR friend."

"No, I hate him." Boy said stubbornly. Jun sighed.

"Maybe he didn’t do it in right way but I’m sure, he has his reasons. He didn’t do it because of his own whim. Not after this seven years together. I refuse to think that."

"I don’t care about his reasons. I hate him."

Only now Junmyeon noticed, that Tao was typing like crazy. He wasn’t fast enough to stop him. Tao pressed submit. Leader looked at him disapprovingly.

"Are you happy now? That the whole world can see you anger?"

"Actually, I am" he snapped.

"You should delete it." The soft whisper came from maknae. Junmyeon glanced at him alarmed. But he looked same blanked like before.

"Sehun is right, Zitao. You didn’t want to do that, did you? People may think that’s some kind of manipulation and it’ll look worse than it already is."

"I won’t. Unlike you, I wrote what I really meant, not something that company ordered me to." To prove his point, Tao wrote another post on Weibo. Junmyeon’s eyebrow ticked in annoyance.

"What do you expect me to do? Say that everything is okay and I don’t blame him? I don’t. Even if I know he did it wrong, okay? He betrayed our trust, he left us without a word. He could wait until we end promotion. Damn it, he could do this at least after the concert. Yet I won’t judge him. Not till he explain himself. But I’m also devoted to company."

"I don’t like what company is doing." Tao sulked.

"I don’t like it either. But what can I do? I’m confused, like you are. Like all of us are. Did you think how much Yifan will be hurt, when he read this?"

"I hope he will. He deserves that."

Junmyeon wanted to say something but before he could, the trembling voice filled the room.

"Stop!" Maknae was close to tears again. Luhan immediately found himself petting reassuring Sehun’s back. Tao looked at him and his face softened.

"I’m sorry, Sehunnie. I delete it, okay? Don’t cry, please. See? I’ve deleted it." He passed his phone to Sehun. Boy sniffed and nodded.

"Not, like it has any meaning with our fandom. It’s everywhere now" Jongdae said grumpily. Jun shot him a warning glance.

"Okay guys, let’s eat something. It was tough day for all of us."

 

As they sat to the dinner, Tao just pushed his plate, scowling. Most of them didn’t pay attention for this as nobody had an appetite. But they didn’t know. Suho looked at him horrified. It couldn’t start again. Even if Junmyeon would have to hunt Yifan down and drag him back to the company.

"Tao, please, eat."

"No."

"You know, you won’t prove anything that way."

"I don’t care."

“Tao.”

“Why are you picking on me? I’m not the only one, who isn’t eating.”

“You right. Guys, you all should eat something. We have schedule tomorrow. Not, like they going to give us any holiday or spare us dealing with fans. Even if you are not hungry, be reasonable, please.”

And with that, everyone grabbed chopsticks. Except Tao, who pushed himself from the table and went to the room.

 

Junmyeon sighted and went after him. Boy was half sitting, half laying on the bed, wrapped in duvet, looking straight blankly.

“Tao…”

“Just go away. Can’t you give up for once?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t.”

“Go die.”

“Tao…”

“Just leave me alone! I want to be alone! Apparently I’m not good enough to stay with me! Leave me! Leave me alone!”

Tao started to struggle and hit Junmyeon’s chest, when Jun sat beside him and hugged him. Punches were coming one after another, yet Jun remain where he was. But eventually Tao gave up, weakening in his arms and sobbing like a kid. They stayed like this, till Zitao fell asleep.

 

****************************************

A/N :: Ahhh~ so much fluff and drama!:D I wrote part of this just after Yifan left EXO. Somehow it perfectly suited to my story... I have no idea how EXO reacted for whole this mess but I think it could look similar. I'm really sorry for all the boys, especially my baby Tao. I'd like to hug him tight back then. All of them. It pinches my heart when I think, what they were going through... I don't judge Yifan, I support him. I think he did what was the best for him:) Let's face it! It was good decision - not only he looks better (omo, tanned with dark hair *q* :heart: now, it doesn't surprise me, that he was the first who, attract my eonni to EXO) and better with every photo which is posted, but also someone's finally using his fully potential!

 

next time in 'Story that doesn't have a title': will Tao go back to his anorexia? what will Junmyeon do? where is Kris when his wife and kids need him?

okay, I'll stop now xD I think I'll close story in two chapters^^