Pain.

Wrong Decisions, Bad Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok had offered to walk me back to Qian's dorm but I declined his generous offer because I knew he had more important things to do. I headed to the library across the street. Still getting that eerie feeling that someone was following me, I tried to put the thought to the back of my head and focused on how I have to work on this project that's 40% of my grade and think of what I'm going to do for my solo dance. 

As I walked into the library I went in search of the book I needed. Once I found it, I walked over to the table nearest the shelf where I got my book and let out a breath before diving into my study session.


~


A hour later I could feel my head throbbing and I had the urge to bang my head against the table. 

"Ambie!" I heard a shout that startled me. Looking around I saw Taemin walking, more like running, towards me.

A librarian putting away books shushed him but he just bowed quickly before going back to reaching me. He sat beside me with his unusual wide smile. 

I looked at him suspiciously, "Hi Taemin."

"Heyyyyyy!" 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

I poked his forehead, "Like you have some juicy gossip to tell me."

Taemin smiled even wider, I didn't think it was possible but yep. "Well..."

I shut my book, "Spill."

Taemin sat up straight and held my hands, "So remember when I told you that you and Jackson practically are meant to be?"

I sighed, "Taemin, I already told you it's not gonna happen. I only see Jackson like a bro."

Taemin's face scrunched up, "Then why did a little birdie tell me that they saw you two hugging?"

I froze before looking away, "Uh..."

"Yes?"

"See the thing is....um...it wasn't what it looked like. It was just a friendly hug."

"That's not what Mark said." Taemin covered his mouth and cursed under his breath.

"So, it was Mark who told you. I didn't know you two were close."

"Well I have a lot of classes with Jackson and Mark so we were obviously gonna get close sooner or later." He shook his head. "Anyway, that's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter