“Please....”

Wrong Decisions, Bad Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber had thought she was alone but the truth was she wasn't. 

On the other side of the dance room was a young man who had recently transferred from an art institute in Hong Kong to this institute in South Korea. His name is Jackson Wang. He always dreamed of attending this place and couldn't believe he made it.

He was texting his friend back, another who transfered here from Hong Kong, when he heard a sob and looked up from his phone to see someone sitting on the benches and it looked like they were rubbing their hands together. He tried to look closer and suddenly the person looked up and noticed the person had their eyes closed. The person despite having a slightly boyish haircut looked like a girl to him. The door to the room opened and in walked a tall girl who Jackson knew because she was one of the institute's best students, Song Qian. 

“Amber!” Qian instantly ran to the girl in the large hoodie and pulled her into a hug, “What happened to you? Why does it have to be this way?” Qian pulled away but held Amber's head in between her hands and gasped as she noticed the purplish bruise forming on her cheek behind the makeup. 

Jackson tried to stay as quiet as possible to not be caught listening in but it seemed like this Amber girl had gone through something. 

Qian smiled sadly as a tear fell from her eye and Amber pushed her hands away, “Stop it.”

Qian sighed, “This needs to stop. Things aren't suppose to be like this!” 

Amber only sighed and pulled back her hood and faced Qian, “Leave me alone.”

Qian did. She only sighed again and walked out of the classroom.

Jackson who was still sitting on the other side of the room tried not to dwell too much on what he heard. It's none of his business anyway so, why bother. Right? Though it seems this Amber girl has gotten herself into quite a situation but again it's not his business. 


~


When class was told today they would be tested on their freestyle skills since the class was a pop dance class. Amber had no choice but to take off her hoodie when it was her turn and couldn't help but feel like someone was looking right through her. She looked up briefly and could see one guy looking at her intently and she looked away before focusing on the start of the song and felt her body move along to the song. Dance was her only escape from reality and the pain she always denied she was going through. 

Jackson was entranced when she started to dance. The way her body moved and how she looked so carefree and concentrated. As she lifted her face when the song ended he saw her eyes were rimmed red as if she had been crying. Not only the red was noticeable but also a faint yellowish-purple was visible under her left eye and he knew that was a bruise and a fresh one. He didn't like seeing that. He almost didn't hear the teacher call him up next and quickly stood up.

Amber silently bowed to the teacher and walked back to her spot. While walking back she brushed against the next student to be tested and apologized without looking directly at them afraid people would notice her bruise that seemed to be getting worse and hurt. 

The song started and it seemed a little...sensu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter