Is that what you call love?

Wrong Decisions, Bad Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Amber's POV]

I'm glad the teacher at least decided to put me in the same group as Taemin. I knew him since the first day I started at this school. He's very sweet and kind and doesn't know anything about my life. He's asked me a lot about my family and love life but I always change the subject. He reminded me a lot of Minhyun which is why I liked having him around. I really miss Minhyun.

The teacher had assigned us to do the latest song by the K-pop group, Infinite. Last Romeo was a favorite song of mine recently so I was excited to learn the dance. Taemin was setting up the laptop in front of himself as we all sat behind him to see the dance practice video they just uploaded a few days ago. Seeing the dance didn't have much touching involved which made me feel a little relief since I wouldn't have to feel afraid of Wonhyuk walking into the dance room to see me in a dance move that involved touching another one of my classmates. 

“Oh and the teacher told us we had another bonus song to do but he'll give us the assignment after we learn this one and he grades us on it. One thing is certain the song will also be an Infinite song.” Taemin explained. 

I felt my phone vibrate and opened the message I received.

‘Amber, I'm going to be late today. Don't wait up.’

I sighed and turned off my phone before focusing on Taemin explaining the key moves in the song. He sure did know what he was doing. Taemin was always diligent in dancing, just as dedicated to the art like Qian. He told us we would meet back at this room tonight at 6 p.m. to start practicing. The teacher dismissed us and all the students began to pack up and I waited till everyone was gone. 

~

I walked back to my apartment and noticed an unfamiliar car parked beside Wonhyuk's. I walked up to our door and heard a female voice. I know he has many female friends but what bothered me the most was when I opened the door and saw her on top him. He only glanced at me and pushed her off but I was running out into the street. I could hear him yelling out my name and pushed myself to run away faster.

I could hear his footsteps closer and then felt the pain as I was yanked by my arm and heard it pop.

“Where do you think you're going?” 

I trembled as he shook my arm and wanted to scream at him to stop but there were too many people around. I tried shake him off despite the pain I felt from how tight he was holding it. He was screaming I didn't want to hear.

Then I was being pulled behind someone. 

~

[Third Person POV]

Jackson was walking to the nearest coffee shop to meet up with Mark and some other students from his other classes when he looked across the street and saw a guy with a girl. Seemed like he was holding her arm but then the guy started to shake her and Jackson knew something was wrong. He crossed the street and recognized the hoodie to be the same as Amber's. 

“It isn't what you think. Why do you always assume stuff is going on?” The guy shook her more and Jackson noticed her wince and try to shake off the guy's hold. “Look at me when I'm talking to you! Don't make me do something I'll end up regretting! Look at me Amber!”

Jackson sprang into action at the mention of her name and pulled the guy's hand off and placed her behind him. He looked straight at the guy, “Leave her alone.” 

Wonhyuk glared at the guy, “Who the hell are you?”

Jackson took a deep breath, “Leave before I call the police.” He then felt Amber's hand grab onto the back of his jacket and he looked behind. She was shaking her head and her lip started to tremble.

“Please leave Wonhyuk.” She had said it so quiet that Wonhyuk almost didn't hear it. 

Wonhyuk didn't want to leave without Amber but seeing that it looked like the guy wasn't going to let him he shrugged and walked away. 

~

[Jackson's POV]

When the guy walked away far enough I turned and Amber still wouldn't look up.

“Please don't call the police.” I could hear her voice cracking, “I'm fine. It's my fault. I shouldn't have ran away in the first place.”

Wow. I don't know what came over me but I felt a surge of anger wash through me at her words. Here's this talented beautiful girl blaming herself for something that probably wasn't her fault. The guy threatened her and here she is saying that it's all her fault? I may not know what happened but I can't imagine what wrong she may have done to deserve such a threat. I didn't like seeing the girl, I'm starting to like, being hurt like that.

I gently reached for her arm and pulled up the sleeve to reveal a deep purple bruise forming in the sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter