Reborn

Wrong Decisions, Bad Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third Person POV]

Wonhyuk stood behind a bush, watching her. Wishing he could go up to her and hug her but there was no way she would let him. He had messed up and he knew that after what he did she might not forgive him. 

He kicked her out.

But now he literally wanted to kick her.

'How cute, she thinks this is over', he thought, 'This is only the beginning dear.'


~


[Amber's POV]

Walking into my Art History class I went to sit at my usual seat in the back. Reaching into my jean pocket I pulled out my phone to see a text from an unknown number. I wasn't sure if I should open it when I noticed it was a picture message instead of a text. 

I started to panic thinking it could be Wonhyuk but there's no way he'd know this number since I had changed it a week ago when I got tired of receiving his text messages.

No Amber it can't be him. 

Taking a deep breath I opened the message. 

It was a picture of him and attached to it he added a message saying, "Miss me babe?"

As if the phone had burned me I threw it onto the table and stared at it in horror. 

Pain. Hurt. Sadness. Fear. And even more fear. All these emotions hit me like a freight train and I closed my eyes and tried to slow my breathing. Nothing was working.

I jumped when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. When I looked up I sighed in relief to see it was Jackson.

"Whoa. Amber, are you okay?"

I thought about lying but before I decided to nod my head, I was already shaking it from side to side. 

Jackson started to look worried and I stopped him from talking and pointed at my phone. "He's back."

He looked at me, confused, before reaching for my phone and unlocking it. His eyes grew wide before looking up at me again, "Amber. Don't worry. I'm here. I'll protect you."

I stared at him and said, "No one can protect me from him."

"Amber I can and I will. I promise you, he will never ever touch you again for as long as I'm alive."

I didn't know why but she suddenly felt safe and nodded at Jackson before she leaned in to hug him. "I trust you."

"Thank you for trusting me. I promise to protect you. You have all of us, your friends to protect you."

Inwardly I was afraid that he wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter