I Can't....(sighs)

Wrong Decisions, Bad Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out of the apartment I share with my boyfriend of almost two years and quickly covered my head with the hat in my hand as I walked quickly to the bus stop with my head bowed. I balanced the duffle bag on my shoulder and waited patiently for the bus to arrive and avoided looking at any of the the others waiting for the bus. 

~

I walked to the bathroom close to my class and locked myself in before hurrying and pulling out a tiny bag out of the duffle bag and dumping out it's contents and finding the bottle I was looking for, foundation. Grabbing a sponge kept in the small bag, I gently applied the makeup on the quickly purplish mark beginning to show on the side of my face. The makeup didn't do much but it wasn't as visible as before. 

I sighed as I put all the makeup back into the bag and stored it in my duffle before walking back out and walking to my classroom across the hall from the bathroom. 

I was the first one to arrive. It's a new semester not many would make it on time on the first day back to school. Just my luck. 

I sat down on the benches along the side of the rather large room and instantly felt the tear welling up in my eyes and spill over as I choked back a sob. 

Things weren't supposed to be this way. Two and half years ago when I had met him I didn't think he would ever ask me out. I'm not your average pretty girl and most, if not all, crushes would reject me saying I wasn't their type, that they like pretty girls. When my Mother remarried and my family was moved to this new country I didn't know what to expect but the nice people I met and befriended was not expected. 

My third year in high school I had met my current boyfriend, Wonhyuk is his name in case you're wondering, through a friend. He was so sweet and instantly I knew that sooner or later I would have a crush on him and not a month of having met him and I did. Five months later had him asking me out on a date. I remember I didn't believe him when he did but his face was sincere. Our first date was just like I imagined and I can't describe the feeling I had through it all. Five dates later, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I didn't even think before saying yes. The mutual friend of ours had warned me that Wonhyuk had a tendency to get overly attached and clingy but I told him I was okay with that. Not a month into our relationship and he had already told me he loves me and hopes we spend many years together. 

That's when it all went downhill. 

I was to blind to see it but slowly I stopped talking with my friends and the first friends I had, who is a girl named Sunyoung, had approached me and demanded to know why I was ignoring all of them. All I remember now is saying I had to go meet up with Wonhyuk or he would be upset with me. The look of sympathy in her eyes had confused me but when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter