Feel free...

Wrong Decisions, Bad Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week ago since he kicked me out.

It was a week ago when he said he didn't want to see me again.

Most of my days were the same. Go to my classes. Practice with Taemin and the others, then go back to Qian's apartment.

I had to tell her all that happened and the bruises on my arm and cheek were a dead giveaway anyway. She made me promise to not go back but it's not like he wants me to go back. Taemin could see through my makeup and I had to tell him what happened also.

Today is the day we're supposed to perform the dance cover in front of the class. I wasn't nervous at all.


~


“Amber!” Taemin waved me over.

I said bye to my classmate and walked over to him as he patted the seat beside him. I sat down, “What's up?”

Taemin turned to face me, “Rumor has it we did awesome in our Infinite dance cover of Last Romeo.”

“Of course we did, Tae. We after all had the best male dancer in our class in the group.” I said and pinched his cheek.

He laughed as I did it and then held up a finger, “We did so good that the teacher said instead of doing a group dance we should do solo dances.”

I sighed, “Solos?” I groaned and slammed my head on the table, “I have an Art History project to do this week.”

Taemin patted my head, “You'll make it. Amber Liu can make it through anything. Oh hey Jackson!”

My head popped up and in front of me sat Jackson. I waved at him and he waved back before Taemin started talking his ear off.

Jackson and I had become well acquainted and he didn't bring up the whole thing that he saw happen with Wonhyuk. Jackson was actually a really nice guy once I started talking to him more. I even met his best friend Mark, who is really cute by the way. Mark and Jackson always seemed to find me in all places and we had hung out during our breaks from classes.

Wonhyuk....

Honestly, a part of me didn't want to let him go but Qian kept telling me to forget about him. He did kick me out so I probably didn't matter that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter