Confused

Stranger, Help Me!!

At home, Luhan laid his back on the bed. He sigh deeply,  He keep on thinking about the pretty and feline eyes he met before. He had went to the clubs, watching a girl on pole, swaying his body in seducing way, dancing wildly and take a bottle of alcohol drinks. Taking people ity around. But still, he cannot forget about the person who was wearing a hoodie covered up face and have a feline eyes. Propbably his heart racing like a beat in the club he had went before. He have a hope to take that person ity if that person is still , for made him mad for no reason. Maybe about he failed on stealing the purse he wants before? He cannot blame himself. Well, he don't care wether that person is girl or boy, he can take what he wants to. What confused him is that person a girl or boy? Yeah, he cannot denied at the body size. Kinda smaller than him and pretty eyes. But one more thing, he more stronger than the perfectly small frame. He don't understand.

Sigh deeply, he took out his alarm clock and watch as the time ticks by. It's nearly 4 a.m. in the morning from the last his partying with his friends in clubs. It's not suprising him at all. Mostly he went out on 7 p.m and went home for about 3 a.m. Sometimes he's not sleep at all or not went home at all. His parents don't know about this. Spending his night at abondaned hotel or his friends house. His friends is more older than him. He is the youngest in the gang, but he is the most we all have to be careful and keep safe with.

He take his towels hanging on a chair beside the window. He looks around his room, it's messy and looks like a rat cage. Smile to himself, he walk to the bathroom door. And close it hardly. As the time passes, he on the bath keep trying to forget about the incident still playing in his heads. It's weird to him, because he doesn't care what he was doing a bad or good thing but this time he keep on thinking the same thing all over. It's like, want to make him felt guilty and know what the meaning sin is from his long ago mistakes until today.

He feels weird in his stomach, it's like his stomach is shining and have a butterfly in it. But he keep telling himself he is just hungry and wanting some healthy food to shoove in his mouth. But thinking more about the pretty cat-like eyes made him wantung to take the person away from everyone.

He's done bathing his toneful body with end of brushing his teeth. Get out of the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. Luhan is drying his hair with a towel. When he crash down his body on bed, he vanished from his reality and bach to his fantasy world.


He woken up by the noisy-innocent alarm on his nightstand table beside his bed. He groan. Strectching his long arms. He shut the alarm clock with his long finger. He look at the clock and cussed slowly as he late to school.  "Ughh.. i cannot skip school today, or what? I'm going to hell!!" Screaming to himself just feeling regret. He got up and wear his school uniform. He don't want to have bath because he had bath before he's going to sleep. It's sound stupid but he does that alot of time.

He struggling to wear his pants and done it with buckling his belt neatly. Comb his hair with his bare hand and he's done. He walk downstairs.

"Oh, Luhan-ah, you're home, have some breakfast" his mom smiled to him while she's cooking. "I don't have time. I'm late" Luhan response while continue his way to the front door. "I can pack this for you" his mom offer him an already packed food in his hands. "No need to. I don't want it." Luhan reject the offer while wearing a pair of shoes. A sad smile can be seen on his mom face. "It's okay" his mom pull back the packed food in his hand. Luhan got up from his bottom and about to open the door when a voice hit him. "Oh, Luhan-ah" his father called him while tying his tie. "I don't have time to argue with you" Luhan said as he open the door and leave his parents feeling rejected.

Luhan knows that his father want to start the fight mouth knowing by his tone. He smirk to himself.

As he walk silently down the street, he brought his hands up to look at his watch only to be found a 2 minutes left before the gates close. He  panicked. As he was about to run out of his way, he found a similiar figure run out of his life. He take a look closer as he run fastly towards the boy. He found the boy was very familiar to him, by his body size, He kinda small. He wearing the same school uniforms as him. He thinks to himself hard, did he know the guy?. Now, his question was answered as he remember the familiar figure running not far from him. Is he a guy?


Hey, sorry again for the short chapter. Peace. Hope you enjoy~