Luhan?

Stranger, Help Me!!

Eyo \(^.^)/ I'm sorry for updating this fic very late. I'm sorry so much. Btw, you guys are amazing, thanks for keep waiting. I thanks to your guys for not unsubribe and downvote my fic. So pls give me a comment alot, i want to know your opinion. Thanks again c:. Now enjoy~


Luhan, an 18 years old boy, an ordinary boy who was a good teenagers doing his own routine everyday. But, when he friends with those brat live in the dark alley aside the street, he became a bad guy who's incharge of stealing a things from the gang. He don't listen a word from his parents who were verry worried about his future life. Every weeks, he would argues with his parents. His parents pamper him too much until his life change in a blink of an eye. At first, they just let him be, but seeing his son's behaviour become more worse every second, make them worried. But, it's too late to advice him about his life. He don't even care about someone nagging at him everyday. He would reply the same thing every nag he received, 'Just care about your own life, can you?'. About to say, this child is bad? Yeah, he is. He's stubborn as hell. He would visit his parents just once or twice a week. No one knows where his spend his night, only his dark friends knows it. And of course he's went to school, but not everyday. He keep on skipping his school, but not everyday. The teachers wonders why this good and excellent students, have a record of the most times not comes to school. The teachers always asking him why, but the answer just the same as always, 'I'm sick'. He's not afraid at getting a scold, a warn from a teachers or principal, and most importing is get rid of school. Because he know the teachers adored him a lot. At first, he's the noob and a loser in every students' eyes. Don't ever had a single person waiting and greatly stayed by his side starting from his first year in Highschool. But, does he get bullied by a bad students? of course, he get bullied once when he get dumped by his own classmate, just a several eyes were giving their concern towards the boy. But then, he not get bullied anymore, because he's the most boring victim ever.  After he change his mind, he became an idol in every students' eyes, even a boys fall for it. Have a girls surrounding him on the bed. Yeah, a guy is a must to him. He was straight, but now, he's nothing. Going out around guys and girls is just the same to him. By the way, they will get dumped by him anyway. And yeah now his turn to bullying and dumping anyone who was bullying him once, for revenge. Not talking about the revenge, he is the king of bullying and dumping people. He is jerk, but have a lot of friends stay attached to him. He don't have a heart. Dumping a love, people who was loved him. You can say he is a bad guy. He never feel guilty cause of his own fault.


Sorry for the short chapter about Luhan. If you want to know more about Luhan in this fic, just comment in the comment box below :) thanks again. And probably this fic is not Rated M :)