Flashback

The Past

Chanyeol and d.o went into Chanyeol's room and locked the door...

"Make sure that Baekhyun didn't saw us walking into this room.." D.o said.

Chanyeol nodded. " Now we need to figure out what we wanna do for Baekhyun's birthday. But where is Chen anyway. He should join us. He is the one with the most idea..."

"He was trying to escape from Baekhyun... He was so into the game . No one else wanna play with him except Chen.. He will come when he can.. Tell me your plan. We can list them up and figure out which one is suit. Where can I find a piece of paper? D.o asked. He opened the drawer beside Baekhyun's bed and began searching..

" Since when did Baekhyun own this record?" D.o asked holding the record.

Chanyeol raised his brows. "What's that? I never see it before. Why Baekhyun never let me know about it.... Should we play it then.."

The boys focused on the record...

 

".... Promise me you'll never left her alone. In fact..."

 

Someone knocked the door. Hard. Chanyeol paused the record.

"Yahhhh!!!! Open this door. Stop whatever you two are doing right now. Let me in....."

They gasped. Knowing that there are no other way, they opened the door..

" How much did you guys here. Tell me." Baekhyun asked. Angry. Fortunately, he was concious that Chen tried to distracted him from getting into his room and that Chanyeol and D.o was not with him.

They startled. " Don't worry Baekhyun. It's okay. It's not a crime to protect her. We'll always support you. Besides, she is not a killer so why did you ide this from us?" Chanyeol tried to calm Baekhyun.

"We didn't hear it all. Only half way through it. There's nothing secret." D.o added.

Baekhyun ignored their excuses. " Do keep this secret from the others. I will tell them when it was about time."

 

And so, they kept the secret from the other members not knowing that the day after that very own day, was the day of Junsu's death. And the day that Jinri became a murderer in the eye of the world. And of course by their members.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Someday after that particular DAY.....

 

Baekhyun was replaying the record times when he realized that there was Suho who was just went out from the shower. He was so shocked. Not knowing what to do.

Suho stared at Baekhyun. " I'm sorry Baekhyun. D.o was using ours so I came in here. But why don't you tell us before. Why do you keep it to yourself. We are your family. Do you not believe on us?" Suho asked feeling hurt that Baekhyun didn't tell him beforehand.

Baekhyun sighed. "It's not like that hyung. Just think of it. The members hate her so much this time hyung. There is no way we can change it. And I don't think knowing the secret can actually make them forgive her. Junsu hyung meant so much for us... What should I do no, hyung... It was so complicated.

Suh went silence. Baekhyun was true. The fact that Junsu wanted Jinri to be protected didn't get rid of the fact that Junsu sacrificed himself for her and she was the one who caused Junsu to involve in the accident.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

On their wedding day...

All the twelve member of Exo came. Not to celebrate the wedding. But to messed it up. To be exact to hurt Jinri's feeling.

They all approached Baekhyun after the ceremony ended.

"Baekhyun ah, take good care of yourself. Don't ever think to save anyone's life by risking your own, We all cared about you. It was the first thing that coming out from the members.

Baekhyun shut his mouth. tight. He knew that the members did not do anything wrong to blame Jinri and to hate her. He was so sorry to Jinri because he could not do anything to stop the members. He felt it was too much for her to handle...

" Hyung, we still care for you. So just feel free to come to the dorm.." Kai added.

Pointing his words to Jinri, Tao added, "And you don't ever think you can receive much attention from us. You deserve nothing from hyung and all of us."

Knowing that Baekhyun have had much for the day, Suho stopped the members. "Guys, this is Baekhyun's wedding ceremony. Keep them within yourselves. Don't talk rude to his wife.."

Sehun sighed. He didn't think she should be protected. But no one can talk back to Suho. His words are the final one.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Baekhyun woke up in the morning. He got up and searching for someone. He went downstairs smelling a very pleasant smell from the kitchen. He found Jinri there. With her pen, she was marking something on the newspaper. He went straight to his chair and ate the breakfast she prepared for him in silence.

Their life after marrriage was always like that. Nothing much. Nothing different. He never asked JInri what she was going to do that day. They didn't eat together. JInri would prepared his breakfast and eat it before him. Baekhyun was certain that she only sit in the kitchen with him to wait for him finishing his breakfast to do the dishes.

They never had a real conversation. All of ingredients they need for cooking will be bought by Jinri. And when it came to paying the bills, Baekhyun will settle it himself. Those are the rules. Rules of their marriage. The rules that were decided without they have to talk to each other. And they just follow it.

JInri stopped her work. She looked at Baekhyun find out that he was looking at her. She opened and shut it quickly. She was hesistated.

"I'm going to look for a job at the nearest village. I'll make sure that I am home before you return from work."

Baekhyun stayed in silence. He never thought that JInri were trying to find a job all these day. He felt miserable.

" You can just work at home. Why should you bother working. My payment was more than enough to feed both of us. " He tried to stop her.

" I promise to you that I'll never got into trouble this time. You know that There is nothing much to do in this house. All the maid work to clean the house. What am I going to do. I'll do whatever you want me to do please allow me to go to work." JInri begged.

Baekhyun sighed. " JUst make sure that you go there and return home with  the driver. No public transport or both of us will get into trouble. Can you promise me that one thing?"

JInri nodded. Baekhyun was relieved.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jinri was in the car going to the village. It's not that there were no job for her in the city. But it was just a lot easier here. Junsu's mother will never come here to attack her.

For Jinri, the thing that had change after the marriage was she got a housemate. The one that she should cook for. And prepare for his cloth. But she knew. It's nothing more than that. Maybe Baekhyun never tell her how he felt to get married with her. But she knew that Baekhyun never really care about her. As well as the members, she expected nothing but hate from all of them though she was now his wife.If she was with Baekhyun in the kitchen, she will cringe over and sat still on her chair without really talking or even moving. She was always ready if Baekhyun wanted to say something mean to hurt her.

And also, her love for Junsu was never end. He sacrificed himself for her to survive. She'll never give up on her life. Just, she felt guilty when she agreed to the marriage. She felt like a betrayer to him. He saved her from death but all she did was getting married to his junior, Baekhyun. But she was left with no choice but to accept it. Her life had been already miserable before that. She didn't have place to hide. All the place she tried to hide, Junsu's mom would find her in no time. Beside, she wanted to help Baekhyun stopping the rumor. Junsu always ask her to take care of Baekhyun after himself....