Feel like a good day

The Past

A month had passed after the incident.

 

Baekhyun had been taking care of Jinri more than ever. He also had warned Jinri not to do heavy work as well as consistently asking her to rest completely before getting back to work. As a result, Jinri ended up resigning from her work as it is no used taking a very long break until who knows when Baekhyun will actually give his permission to get back to work.

 

On the other hand, EXO became more popular thus made them busier than ever. Time passed by really quickly that the members no longer complaining about Jinri. Instead, they became more careful when talking to Baekhyun. If, they had any free time, the members will sometime went to Baekhyun’s house just to talk for hours.

 

Baekhyun became more like his old self. Like to joke around and became the members’ source of energy during their packed schedule. The members begin to respect his decision one by one and turned out to be his supporters. Though they never voice out their support, Baekhyun could feel from the way they treated him that they actually trusting him on his decision.

 

Jinri, started to loosen up a bit in front of Baekhyun and the members. She could chat and also laugh comfortably about any topics with them. Deep down in her heart, she still regretting over Junsu’s death. She did not think that the regret will go away anytime soon but she not thinking about it that much either.

 

That day, as usual EXO members decided to come over to Baekhyun’s house. Jinri was fully aware of it as Baekhyun had already informed her before. She of course, had no problem at all regarding the gathering because before she know it, she already becoming attached with them.

 

The members were talking very loudly among them while Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol and D.O. were sort of trying to help Jinri though in reality they actually cause a bigger mess. Sehun had been noticeably trying to make up for his bad attitude around Jinri by continuously be around her to help though Jinri never asked for it. The others could read him clearly, decided to leave him alone as they realized it is a way for him to be more matured in the future.

 

Ringing of bell can be heard from outside of the house but they didn’t even bother to open the door as the maid would open it for them. But then, they heard a yell outside which made all of them in the guest room went outside. There they found out Junsu’s mom been held by two of Baekhyun’s maids obviously from entering the house.

 

She stared hard at EXO members.

 

“I thought you guys could at least think how Junsu feel if he knows you guys still be friend with his killer”

 

EXO members went silent at her statement.

 

“And you Baekhyun, you is absolutely a monster! How dare you to get married with her! Or are you the one planning his death so that you can married that jerk! Answer me!”

 

Baekhyun stared on the floor. He did not know what he should do at the moment. The other members did the same thing as him. They kept themselves quiet not wanting to make the scene any messier.

 

It was then when someone answered her.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Kim. But how can you say that Baekhyun hyung planned the incident when Junsu sunbae is his closest sunbae. No one had ever wanted the incident to happen whether Baekhyun hyung, Jinri noona as well as Junsu sunbae himself. You know that too right. They were fighting because you arranged Junsu and Soojung’s marriage. You knew it yourselves. So, instead of blaming somebody innocent, why not blaming yourselves.”

 

Mrs. Kim widen her eyes looking at the owner of the voice. Not only her, but the other EXO members also was looking at him surprised by his answer.

 

Sehun then added to his answer before,

 

“Now, that you get the answer, I suggest you to not come back here again blaming anyone else when in the reality you are actually blaming yourselves for your son’s death.”

 

Mrs. Kim unable to answer then was held by her bodyguard to her car and left the scene shortly after.

 

All of the EXO members and Jinri found themselves looking at Sehun for an explanation from him.

 

Sehun grinned to the members.

 

“So, did you guys want to continue this gathering or what? I suggest we go back to our dorm as it’s already late considering we have practice tomorrow morning. Let’s go back to the dorm. Bye, hyung! Bye noona! Take care!”

 

He said, waving his hand to them without turning back while walking to their car.

 

Considering Sehun’s words, the other members greeted Baekhyun and Jinri before walking towards their car.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

At the dorm, Sehun had just finished showering when he heard his phone rang. He looked at his phone just to read Baekhyun’s message,

 

Thanks for today. Thanks for gathering your courage to trust me.

 

p/s: Your words is kind of hurtful, you know. You should find a good time to apologize to her.

 

Sehun found himself smiling happily at the message. Like what Baekhyun said, he had thought deep enough to trust Baekhyun’s action.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked Jinri.

 

“Emm. I’m okay.” Jinri gave him a very short answer.

 

Baekhyun knew that it’s not that easy for Jinri to hear what Mrs. Kim said just now. It had been a long time since she actually talked about Junsu. He also knew that no matter how long time has pass, Jinri will never ever forget him neither her love for him fade.

 

Jinri couldn’t stop replaying what Mrs. Kim had said to her. She felt guilty for feeling grateful as Sehun stopped Mrs. Kim from continuing her blame. She couldn’t oppose the fact that the presence of EXO members actually make her felt safe and in peace compared from before.

 

Both of them stayed in silence for a little while until Baekhyun decided to break it.

 

“Jinri, if you don’t mind, do you want to join our holiday next week?”

 

Jinri turned to face Baekhyun wanting more explaination before she decide.

 

“If you want, I can ask our staff to reserve extra room. Just, to relax your mind, you know.”

 

Baekhyun, obviously showing his respect towards Jinri. He didn’t want Jinri to feel uncomfortable around him.

 

Baekhyun smiled when he saw a nod of approval from Jinri.

 

Author's note

- Hi guys! VERY VERY SORRY for the lack of update. I'm so sure that some of you have even forgoten this story

- Help me by commenting on this story so that I can improve my writing

- Sorry for the lack of vocabulary and grammar mistake that (I am very sure) there's a lot in this story

- Another update in one or two weeks ( I hope it can be done as soon as I can)

-Lastly, I LOVE YOUR GUYS SO MUCH <3<3<3

p/s : I really like EXO - Monster