Three

Koala

"Jae In stop being a pig and chew your food slowly. No one's going to take your food." Jae In's mother scold as her daughter continues to chomp down her food, she glared at her mother then put a spoonful of rice inside , mocking her mother.

MyungSoo doesn't know what happened when he woke up at the sound of Jae In knocking at his door telling him that dinner is almost ready and he should get off the bed and get ready or pretend he didin't hear what she said and sleep and die in hunger for being such an a while ago. 'My parents is her parent's boss, right? How can she say that to her parent's boss' son?' MyungSoo thought, but he's hungry so he'll get off of the bed and eat even if it means seeing the manner-less girl.

'Yes, she really has no manners."' Myung Soo thought as he watch Jae In eat the food in her plate, this is the first time he saw someone eating like that.

"Can you act like a girl? No one's going to marry you if you act like that." her mother scolds.

“Honestly woman, you call yourself my mother? Oho you don’t know how many guys wants to marry me! Just wait, I’ll call one of them after finishing my food. ” Jae in said before drinking water. Already on the verge of rolling her eyes at her mother.

"Here, here. Have some more food. I think you're still hungry, saying nonsensical things as if you're even popular..." her mother said, making Jae In let go of the chicken she's holding, offended by that her mother said.

"I'm popular!!!!" she argued, no longer interested in her food.

MyungSoo drank his water as he watch the two arguing on who's not popular and who's nosey on someone's lovelife.

"Aren't they cute? They're always like that." His mother leaned beside him and whispered, "Are they always loud like this?" MyungSoo whispered back, enjoying the scene in front him, "Yes, so better be used to it." his mother said in hushed voice, MyungSoo doubt it if the two will hear it if they talk normally. "Not sure about that, but is she popular?" MyungSoo asked, a playful  grin plastered on his handsome face, "Maybe more popular than you?" his mother answered mischievously then joined the conversation between MyungSoo and Jae In's father.

 "Seriously woman, are you pms'ing? Or you're not getting laid these past few days?" Jae In asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Her mother blushed, asking her where did she learn those things.

"You're the one who said i should learn those things. You said I'm old enough to know those kind of things!" Jae In exclaimed, crossing her arms as she leaned her back on her seat.

"Dad what are you waiting for? Take this woman away from me and do what you gotta do. I'll stay here for a while, don't be loud! Or else i'll you to the police!" Jae In warned then winked at her father.

"Jeong Woo! Look at what you're daughter is saying!" His wife look at him, asking for help. Tae Woo sighed, then mumbled not to include him in their drama.

"Hurry~~ I want a brother!" Jae In whined, and the next thing MyungSoo saw is Jae In laughing while hiding behind her father who is busy catching his wife's wrist that seems to be holding a fork and ready to stab her own daughter while shouting 'PARK. JAE. IN!!! YOU BETTER SHUT UP NOW BEFORE I SHOVE THIS FORK INSIDE YOUR FILTHY MOUTH DOWN PAST YOUR THROAT!'. MyungSoo sighed, wondering if they're like that everyday. 

--

MyungSoo opened the door to his room and dialled his bestfriends number, he stand in front of the window while waiting for the other male to answer the phone. A few seconds fast and he heard a rustle and a scream of 'Heys!' and 'Let me speak first, i'm the oldest!' followed by a 'We don't care' then a 'C'mon let the elder talk first! He needs to sleep early y'know.' then laughter is all Myung Soo can hear on the other line.

"So how's going in there? You like your new home?" Sung yeol asked, and Myung Soo said that the house is big and cool and he'll send a picture of it when he have some time.

"Did you saw any pretty girls there?" Sung gyu butted in and the rest agreed with the Hyung's question. Their curiousity aroused.

"Naaahhh~ the only girl here is our driver's daughter--" Myung Soo doesn't finished his line when his Hyungs ooed when they heard Myung Soo's family have a personal Driver, then they ssked if she's pretty. Myung Soo shooked his head as the image of Jae In eating flashed on he's mind.

"Haha no, she's not. At first I thought she's flirting with me because she keeps touching me like it's not the first time she saw me." Myung Soo complained.

"Well consider yourself lucky with that girl since she's only touching you. I'll just call you again tomorrow, Sung Gyu hyung said he's so tired and he wants to sleep. Tsk tsk this old hag." Sung yeol mumbled but he still received a slap in the arm by Sung Gyu, surprisingly he heard it.

"All he do is whine and order you guys around, that made him tired?" Myung Soo asked, snickering when Sung Gyu said he'll buy a plane ticket right now just to beat the out of him.

"Don't mind him Anyway, you better sleep too. You might be tired. Call me when something's wrong huh?" then Sung Yeol was gone. Myung Soo sighed the opened the buttons of shirt to change but almost shrieked when he saw Jae In standing outside of his room, the door widely open.

"Talking about me already huh?" She smirked as she crossed her arms above her chest.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" Myung Soo glared at her, 

"The door's open. My feet are not inside, see? I'm still outside." Jae In pointed out.

"Why are you eavesdropping?"

"No i'm not. I'm supposed to tell you something but I heard you saying 'our driver's daughter' and I assume that's me--"

"We have a driver in seoul too." he lied.

"Okay."

"Are you and your mother always like that?" before Myung Soo can realized what he just've said, Jae In answered, "Why, is it weird? Don't misunderstood, we're really close. That's just how we show our love to each other." she shrugged.

"But is it okay to call her 'woman'? for the second time, Myung Soo cannot control his own mouth. 

"What should I suppose to call her then?" 

"Mom?"

"Naaahhh it's okay to call her woman just as it's okay to stab me with a fork." Jae In laughed, Myung Soo didn't.

Silence.

"You like your room? I'm the one who's cleaning this room.'

'Oh.'

'That was three months ago actually. You don't know how much i begged just to not go inside this room again."

"What are you trying to say?" Myungsoo asked, confused on what is she talking about.

"A woman." Then she laughs, telling him that it's not her mother she was talking about but it is her mother who told her what she was about to tell him.

"Mom said she saw someone entering this room, she thought it was me since i was incharge of cleaning this room but i'm at my friend's house at that time. Thinking that it was me, she went to this room and before turning the doorknob, she said she heard rustling sounds, a couple of whispers and a giggle."

"I still don't get your point. Anyway, i'm tired and i really wanted to get some sleep so...' feigning ignorance just to stop the crazy girl in front of him to say more crazy s.

"Yes yes... you really should sleep." She nodded, smiling as he closes the door.

'A woman entering my room. Giggles. Whispers. Oh god.'  Myung soo thought, already feeling burdened as he tried to stop his imagination fro  thinking about what the Jae In said to him.