One

Koala

"Myung Soo! C'mon, we need to board the plane." Her mother said, beckoning him to go with them. He nods, waving his hand to tell they can go first and he'll just catch up when he's done talking with his friend on the phone.

"Man, I need to go." he said to the other line. A sigh escaped his lips. He really doesn't want to leave. Their life is perfect here in the city. This is where he was born. This is where he go to school. Where his friends are. His friends, that's the main reason why he doesn't want to leave. 

"Aww. Just call me when you get there, hmm? We'll miss you, Myung Soo." his friend said.

"Oh cut the crap." he rolled his eyes, but smiled  when he heard his bestfriend chuckle. He will miss his bestfriend too, but he will not admit it. He's sure Sung yeol will make fun of him. 

"I'll take that as you'll miss me too. Go. Your parents must be waiting. I love you~" Myung Soo heard his bestfriend cooing. He sure will miss his bestfriend. 

"Okay I'll hung up since you're already being disgusting." he laughed then hung after hearing the other yelling. He looked at his surrounding,  took a deep breath then run to catch up on his parents.

 --

If he thought the plane ride will at least be alright when he got the two seats all by himself (his parents in front of him), well he's wrong. His face contorted in disgust when he heard some smooching sound behind him, followed by an annoying giggle. 

"Stop, fruitcake! Not in here~" the girl giggled.

Fruitcake?! What the hell. It's not that he's eavesdropping, it's just that their freakin' loud and he can hear every word they said. Why would she call his boyfriend fruitcake? Eww. 

"But you're so y I want to ravish you, chocopie~" the guy sweetly said, making Myung Soo snort. They should just stop the endearments. His eyes turned into saucers when he heared a moan escaping in the girl's lips. 'Keep it PG, guys.' he thought.

He's still annoyed by the fact that his parents decided to move without consulting him. His parents always stay there every vacation, they always insist that he should come to, but he always decline telling them they should think it's their honeymoon, and then he will ask them if his friends can come and sleep over while they're gone.  

He facepalmed, he remembered what made him agreed to come. They made a deal. He almost backed out and insist that he'll just stay but he can't stand his mother being disappointed to him.

"Aish." he cursed when he heard another moan, he turned then kneeled on his seat, now half of his upper body is facing the busy couple. He put his shoulder on the back rest, then lightly coughed to disturb the couple.

"Omo..." the girl gasped, embarrased that they're caught? Myung Soo didn't know, but her eyes are focused on Myung Soo's face. A blush creeping up on her cheeks as she curls a strand of hair behind her ear, her boyfriend now forgotten. Myung Soo looked at the girl, (making the girl fidget on her seat) 'She's not that pretty nor y." he thought.

"Uhm..." her voice almost a whisper, "... what can I do for you?" she shyly asked, Myung Soo always knew he had that effect when it comes to girls. They're intimidated by him and yet they still like him. Instead of answering her, he coldly turned his eyes on the guy.

"Can you two please stop? You're disturbing the other passengers." he put his chin on his arms when the couple looked around, noticing that almost all the passengers are looking at them. The girl hid her face behind her hands as she slumped back on her seat. The guy glared at him, "So what?" the guy hissed. Myung Soo straightened his back then glared at the guy with more intensity.

"So what?" he tilted his head, making him looked like he's letting the words register in his brain. A sadistic smile appeared on his lips, "One more noise and you'll both regret that you board this plane." Maybe he went overboard but he wants to laugh when he saw the guy gulped, grasping the arm rest tightly. The girl already on the verge of crying. Was he really that scary? He almost felt bad, almost.

Then he went back in his seating position. His mother turned to look at him, her eyes asking if something's wrong. 

"Damn, he's scary." he heard the guy murmured. A satisfied smile appeared on his face, then signalled an okay sign to his mother to indicate that everything's alright. 

--

"Myung Soo, hurry! Mr. Park is already waiting for us!" His mother excitedly said,a smile plastered on her lips. How can she be full of energy? He shook his head, she really like this place huh? 

"It's nice to see you again Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim." He bowed respectfully. 'So he's Mr. Park? We have a personal driver? Wow.' Myung Soo thought, they didn't have a driver in Seoul, so he didn't expect this. The said Mr. Park turned  to him, "Welcome, Young Master." then he bowed again, Myung Soo mentally panicked before bowing, Young Master? Holy cow. That sounds... cool? I like him.

"Aigoo. You don't need to be respectful!" Myung Soo's mother slapped the man's shoulder. 

"Then should we go home, now?" He asked, then he opened the car for them to go inside. Home? Tsk. When their luggage are already in the car's compartment, Myung Soo put his earphone on his ear as the engine came back into life.

His parents and Mr. Park are talking in the car, but he couldn't hear it, he's too busy looking at the fantastic scenery on the car's window. His hands already itching to take his camera out and take  hundreds of pictures. No wonder, his parents love coming here. He felt a hand tapping his shoulder, he unwillingly  turned his head  to look at his mother. His mother is pointing to somewhere, he pulled his earphone out to hear her clearly. 

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked. His mother just shook her head while smilingly, then repeated her words.

"I said, that our house." she said, her smile becoming wider when Myung Soo looked at where she was pointing.

'A house? Hell no, that's a mansion!' Myung Soo mentally exclaimed. The mansion (that's what Myung Soo preffered) looks jaw-droppingly amazing. His parents are rich, he perfectly know that, But he didn't know they own something this much. 

He didn't realize that they already arrived at the mansion. He came out of the car last, he saw a woman about his mother's age walking towards them, a warm welcoming smile evident on her face. Then he saw a girl about his age, running towards them, hugging his mother tightly. Then she looked at him straight in the eye, she smiled. Myung Soo feels something. A horrible feeling.

"Annyeong, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm Jae In. Park Jae In" she offered her hands. 

 

--

Author's Note:

So how's chapter one? Comment what you think! I don't know what's wrong with me but i drank a coffee in the middle of the night and now i can't fall asleep -_- well that's my fault hahaha