Final Chapter

Pandora's Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao scrolls through Yifan and Luhan's conversation on Yifan's cellphone. He skims the Chinese character a little too quickly and misread one of their messages as: hey are you buying a goat

"Look, hyung and the stupid Sehun having fun in China," Zitao says, holding the phone tightly so Yifan can't take it back. "Actually, they look kinda good together. NO, scratch that. I hate Sehun for stealing my hyung away."

"If he's your hyung, if you respect him as your elder and as your brother, then you won't try to ruin their relationship. Let them do their thing," Yifan warns Zitao.

"Yes, mom," Zitao mumbles, scrolling through the whole album of pictures that Luhan had sent to Yifan and half begged him to show it to Zitao.

"Hey, Zitao. Do you still hate me, cause that's okay. I can turn all your hate energy into love," Yifan winks.

"Oh dear Lord, I am going to go deaf if I hear more of these gross lines," Zitao coughs. Yifan keeps silent, counting this as the hundred and first rejection.

"Actually, you know what? You're kinda cute. I should bring you home and put you on my bed and cuddle with you cause you're like a cute little teddy bear," Zitao grins.

"You mean, MY bed," Yifan corrects.

Zitao glares at him. "Whatever."

Yifan plants his lips onto Zitao's. By right, Zitao would pull away but he's just joking around with Yifan. He's just waiting until Yifan will realize, but he probably never will since he's so dense around the younger. Zitao kisses him back, cause, who the hell won't love such a cute giant creature? And to be able to kiss him, he's so lucky.

"GUYS," A new doctor has taken Sehun's place. His name is Kim Minseok. Zitao calls him baozi. Exactly what Luhan had told him to call the elder guy when he saw a selca of Zitao and the doctor. Minseok clears his throat awkwardly. "Um, hello. Excuse me."

Zitao pulls away and grins sheepishly. "Sorry, baozi."

"This is a hospital. Anyways, my little peach, you are discharged today so you can go out and have fun," Minseok says, scribbling some things down onto a clipboard.

"But I'll get caught!" Zitao exclaims.

"Nah. Luhan bribed a group of officers. He says that you're dead and you're supposedly Huang Zitao's twin," Minseok answers.

"But I AM Huang Zitao," Zitao whines.

"Shut your little pie hole kid, you're Zitao's twin, kay. Now go, run. This is the North block so take Staircase 6 to the fifth level and go out through Tong Street, not the main entrance," Minseok instructs. "Yifan. Right? I've got your car parked right where the door to the staircase is."

"That guy knows Luhan?" Zitao asks, while bounding the stairs two at a time. He isn't as fit as he was before but he still manages to keep up with Yifan.

"Luhan's first friend when he came to Korea. Jongin allowed Luhan to go out and see where it got that bastard? Behind bars," Yifan answers. "Minnie isn't really a doctor, he's just really persuasive. He can get a job and quit it a few days later."

Yifan's cell buzzes just as he takes his seat in the driver's seat. He hands it as well as a black mask and sunglasses to Zitao. Zitao answers the call.

"Lu-ge?" Zitao says.

"Tao! Are you out now? Are you safe, are you alright?" Luhan asks, the words slipping out of his mouth too quickly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Zitao says. Luhan sighs on the other end.

"You must thank Minnie when you see him," Luhan says. "Sehunnie and I are in Sichuan now. You and Yifan take care and rest well."

"You're going now?" Zitao asks, faking a little sadness.

"Yes, Zitao. We will come back soon, don't miss us too much," Luhan laughs. Hearing Luhan's sweet voice, Yifan chuckles to himself. Luhan really looks after Zitao like he's his baby.

-Ten Months Later-

Luhan lied. He didn't actually return from China except for a few Skype calls here and there. Zitao gave up hoping that he could be with Luhan for the rest of his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter