idk what to put her :(

How can you do this to me...

Jessica POV

"I HATE YOU MR YONGGG!!!!!" I shouted while hitting the pillows on my bed. "HOW CAN YOU JUST DO THATTTTTTT?" punch "YOU"punch"ERT!!!!!"punch.

No one's POV

*Ding Dong*

"WHO THE IS ITTTTT?????"

"Babe,she seems mentally unwell... Maybe we should come another day?"

"No Fany. I want to get to know her. And I want to know why she needs to scream in the middle of the night waking me up when i was having the most amazing dream about tying you up and ing you all night long and -"

"Ahem. Miss WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?"

Jessica POV

I stood there for minutes,listening to that tall girl talk about her wet dream about the shortie next to her. Jesus,what did they ring the bell for? To irritate me? To come and talk about how they have each other while I have no one? To make fun of me?

Damn. I've been standing here for about 5 minutes already and the girl is still talking.

"Ahem."

Ahhh... I see i got their attention.

"MISS WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?"

Yuri POV

I stopped my ranting about the dream when i heard a high voice coming from the door.

*Gulps* She looks scary.. Maybe I should have listened to Tiffany and just left..

"WELL,HURRY UP AND SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY! ELSE GET AWAY FROM MY FRONT DOOR!!!"

Uh-uh.. I'm really scared.. I looked to Tiffany for help,but she just shrugged her shoulders and mouthed "I told you so.. "

"Errmmm... Annyeong,Miss. My name is Kwon Yu Ri,and this is my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang.. We just wanted to get to know you better..."

"Annyeong! Im Jessica Jung,just call me Jessica,or unni,since I look older then you two." The girl said while putting on a angelic smile.

'Wow.. She's so pretty when she smiles. I guess I was wrong about her..'

"However, Kwon Yu Ri, I heard you say something about knowing why i scream in the middle of the night.." Jessica started smirking. "Number 1, its only 9pm. Thats hardly "middle of the night". In the US where I grew up,12 was the middle of the night,not 9. Number 2, So what if I shout? Its my voice. Arrasso? Now go back to your room,girls"

'I take that back.. She's a devil' (Yul,yul,who told you to make Hellsica angry?)

------------------------------------

I know its really short.. Im tired. I'll update after a short nap.

My teeth hurts :(