Wake up!

How can you do this to me...

 

SICA POV

“Jessica? Jessica Jung? JUNG SOOYEON, WAKE UP!”

“Heh... Donghae oppa… 5 more minutes…”

“JESSICA JUNG! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Fine. Fine.” I said and opened my eyes. Still in the dreamland of mine, I mistook Mr Yong for Donghae oppa.

“AHHHHHH!!! MR YONG WHY THE ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!?”

“Miss Jung, in case you have forgotten, you are in your English class. This is the classroom, and I suggest you wake up. Now.”

“… Mianhae seonsaengnim…” I answered, blushing. Man, why did I have to fall asleep? That was so embarrassing!

“For falling asleep in my lesson, Miss Jung, you will stay behind after this lesson. Is this your only lesson today?”

“Yes…”DAMN! I wanted to go shopping!

Yes... Now she’ll know better to ignore me before class. Junhyung-ah you’re too smart.

“Two hours detention after this lesson, Miss Jung.”

“Yes…”

 

Sooyoung POV

“That’s weird… Normally Sica would argue and whine… Has she fallen for the teacher? O.o I must find out.”

 

Soo:

Jessica Jung what happened? Why didn’t you argue/complain?

DO YOU LIKE HIM?!?

 

Done! I giggled to myself as I threw the note over to Jessica’s desk

 

Jessica POV

 

What was that? A note? Must be Sooyoung again…

WHAT? ME FALLING FOR THAT ?!?

God. Sooyoung is crazy. I wrote a reply,and when I wanted to chuck it back to her, Mr Yong saw it.

“Miss Jung,are you passing notes? You know that’s against class regulations… Looks like one more hour of detention.”

WTF! SOOYOUNG THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!

 

--After class—

 

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!?”

“Miss Jung. If you remember,you have a detention.

“Yes, MR YONG, I DO REMEMBER. May we please START THE FREAKING DETENTION so it will FINISH EARLIER and then I COULD GO SHOPPING?”

“Of course. And I suggest you don’t shout. Beware of another detention, Sooyeon.”

“Don’t. Call. Me. Soo. Yeon. My. Name. Is. Jessica.”

 

After going into the classroom, I realized I was the only one with detention today. Oh man.. I’ll be stuck alone in a classroom with a ert teacher.

Looking around, I finally decided to pick the seat right at the back of the class. I straightened my shirt and skirt before sitting down.

"Oh come on. Are you scared of me or something?"  Junhyung teased as he walked towards me.

"n-no" ! Why did I stammer back there for awhile? He took the seat in front of me and stared right at me. My heartbeat grew faster, when noticing his face inching closer to mine. I in a breath and braced myself for what I thought was going to happen. Was he going to kiss me?

After a few seconds, he straightened his back and blew on my hair. I felt his cool breath linger on my forehead. Then he started to laugh. He stood up and walked back to his desk, leaving me dazed and confused. He must have noted my expression. 

"There was a fly on your hair. " He smiled at me as though nothing had happened.

Aish! Why did I think he was going to kiss me? IDIOT He's your teacher! I screamed in my head. Erasing the thought quickly, I took out my books and started to dig for my notebook. Might as well do some drawing... Theres nothing to do in this classroom anyway. Stupid Detention!!!!!

 

JUNHYUNG OPPA POV <3<3

 

I took occasional glances at her, adoring every moment of having her in the classroom right now, just the two of us. Then I had an idea. I smirked to myself and stood up. Her head shot up and stared at me curiously. I sat down on the chair in front of her and moved my face closer to hers.

"S-seonsaengnim, w-what are you...” She started, but I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. She let out a soft yelp, allowing me to slip my tongue in. I moved my tongue around her hot, wet cavern. Soon, she started to kiss back. Kissing her felt different from kissing other girls, it felt like I was on a brand new high. The kiss we shared got more passionate, as she leaned forward and fought with my tongue for dominance. I obviously won, and after 3 minutes straight of lip-locking and breath-holding, we broke apart. We stared at each other for awhile, not saying anything. 

*SLAP*

“YAH! YOU JERK! HOW COULD YOU JUST KISS ME LIKE THAT? THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! YOU MOTHERER! HOW ARE YOU A TEACHER? ERT!” That was her…first kiss…? But…she’s 18! How can that have been her first?

 

-----------------------------------------

God,my head hurts. Exams are starting in a week and i havent studied yet. I feel ing bad.

Might not update the next 2 weeks,will be studying.

But you guys can expect alot after my exams.. Thats October 13.