Gee

How can you do this to me...

Authors note: I wanna try a chapter w/o personal POVs! Just to see which one is easier to write xD

 

“AHHHHH~! We’re in Korea! Finally~!”

“Soo, calm down. Stop shouting. Its embarrassing.

“YAY!!!!!”

God. We’re getting weird looks from strangers now.

“Sorry! This girl here forgot to take her medication!” I shouted to the people looking at us.

“YAH SICCCAAA!”

 

‘Aish! That … Why on earth am I even her friend?’

“Sooyoungiee~ Mianhaeyo~”

“Lets go to the dorm Jessica. We’ll be getting our room assignments there AND I HOPE YOU WON’T BE MY ROOMATE!” I screamed as I walked towards a taxi.

 

“Sooyoung WAIT!” Jessica screamed as she went into the taxi with Sooyoung.

“Whatthe…What are you doing in here?!” Sooyoung asked Jessica in English.

“So we’re conversing in English when we’re in Korea? Really Soo. This isn’t the US”

“ANSWER MY QUESTION!”

The taxi ahjussi got tired of the girls shouting in an language he couldn’t understand and decided to ask if they wanted to get out of the car.

“Hmmm..Excuse me girls? Where do you want to go? If you just want to argue please get out.” The ahjussi asked in Korean.

Sooyoung, being 100% American, couldn’t understand a word he was saying.

“Huh..? Mister please drive us to SNSD University.”

And of course, being Korean the ahjussi couldn’t understand a word of English. This lead to Sooyoung and the taxi driver being unable to understand each other. Finally, Jessica chopped in and said in near prefect Korean

“Ahjussi please send us to SoNyuhShiDae University.”

“Sica..You never said you know Korean?”

“You never asked, Soo.”

“Fine…”

After 5 minutes, Soosica had reached SNSD UNI (YAY)(ßyeah your author is weird)

 

“Hmmmm… Where the heck is the main office…” Sooyoung wondered. “I don’t even know what these signs say…”(A/N Don’t ask why she’s in a Korea uni when she knows no Korean.)

“Sica-ah. Where’s the main office? We have to get our dorm assignments.”

“Sooyoung. Its right in front of you. You’re standing 2 metres away.

“Oh. Ok. Anyway lets go in  already. And later please translate what she says for me.”

 

“Annyeong, I am Jessica Jung Sooyeon and this is Choi Sooyoung. We are new scholarship students here. We are here to take our timetables and your dorm assignments.”

“ Oh yes. I was waiting for you two. You’ll be next door to each other… Choi Sooyoung is with Lee Soon Kyu , in room 504. I think she’s already in there..

Jessica Jung is in room 505. You’ll have no roommate for now as your current roommate is still in Japan. Her name is Kim Taeyeon and I guess she’ll be back in around 1 or 2 months. Here is your schedule and locker combination.

(ok so idk how schools there work…)

Choi Sooyoung                                                     Jessica Jung

Monday                                                                Monday

8.45-9.45 – English Literature                              7.45-8.45 Korean Language

11.45 – 12.45 – Trigonometry                              10.45-11.45 Korean history

etc.etc.                                                                   etc etc

Locker number 5042.                                            Locker number 5051

Combination – 06 37 23                                       Combination 17 06 45

 

“Kamsahabnida. We will go to our rooms now.”

“Sooyoung ah, your room is next to mine. You’ll be sharing with Lee Sun Kyu I think… Its room 504. Im in 505 and I’m currently alone… Since this Taeyeon person haven’t came back yet.”

“Lee Sun Kyu you say? Hope she’s hot.”

“You see in 2 minutes.”

 

“There’s your room Sooyoung. The door’s open,so I guess that girl is Lee Sun Kyu… Want me to help you unpack?”

“Thanks Sica! I’ll love the help.”

As we were walking into the room, Sun Kyu looked up and greeted us with her aegyo

“Annyeong, Lee Sunny ibnida! Who’s Sooyoung?”

“Woah. Kyeopta! Annyeong Sunkyu-sshi. I am Jessica Jung and this tall shikshin is Sooyoung. I hope you understand English because she speaks no Korean.” I said to the cute girl.

“Hi Sooyoung! Im Sunny!” Sunkyu greeted Sooyoung in near prefect English. “Huh. You’re Sunny..? My roommate is SunKyu. Lee Sun Kyu. Or was it Lee Soon Kyu?”

“Um yes Sun kyu is my give name.. But I prefer Sunny!”

“Of course. Hi Sunny! Im your roommate, Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Oh well… Looks like you have a new best friend, Sooyoung. Don’t need me anymore I guess. I’ll just go back and rot while waiting for Taeyeon to come.”

“YAH JUNG SOO YEON! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!”

“Taeyeon… Kim Tae Yeon by any chance? She’s a friend of mine… A nice girl… She’s a little erted though. Look out for her. She’ll grab your all the time.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooo…. I finished this. DAMN I HAD IT TYPED OUT ON MY OTHER LAPTOP AND I DAMAGED THE ING THING.

Ok nvm. So Soosun’s in a dorm together! I feel like I need to make this a rated fic! Soosun ? ;) You know you want it~ And Byuntae too~ 

And I hope this isn’t a too fail chapter

Oh yeah to the yulti shippers : This was actually meant to be a Taeny Yulsic and Soosun fic.. With Yulti having broke up… But since you guys want yulti I’ll give you a bit of yulti. Yulti until Taeyeon appears… Then its Jessica Tiffany Taeyeon triangle. Or you can call it Jessica Taeyeon Tiffany Yuri rectangle.

SING WITH ME! GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE~ Nomu banjjak banjjak .....