YURI SHE'S HERE~

How can you do this to me...

 

"What?! Kim Tae Yeon is an grabber? But.. Thats gross! She's my roomate! What if I get ?"
"Sica,CHILL. Not even a e would want to you, you're too unattractive."
"CHOI SOOYOUNNNGGGG!!!" (<- this is what the author feels like shouting to my mum who's looking at my Sooyoung poster and going all who is she?)
 
*Meanwhile,in the hallway*
"Hmmm.. Babe,who do you think that is?" 
"I have no idea,Fany-ah. Our neighbour? I hope she doesn't shout all the time... I wont want my Fany to injure her ears."
"You're just too sweet Yul babe <3 Lets go to our new dorm. Lucky I'm hot,or we wont be in the same room this time. I heard they wanted to put me in with some Jessica person."
"Uh-huh. Sooo...Thats 504..505..AHH THERE IT IS! 506!"
Tiffany just shoke her head at Yuri's childishness. "Kwon Choding.." She said while ruffling up Yuri's hair
"Im your amazing hot lovely beautiful caring Kwon Choding Tiffany..." Yuri said while staring deep into Tiffany's eyes,making the girl fall in love with her all over again.
"Lets go Yuri. I need you.. In bed..." Tiffany said while pulling Yuri into their dorm room. (LOL I really want to write the scene but idk how. I need to practise first,so I'm just gonna have you guys assume that they actually did do whatever.)
 
"There,you shikshin that cant unpack clothes. I've done it all for you. DONT MESS IT UP! Ok I'm going to go to my room now. Just call if you need anything."
"Thanks babe.. Want a kiss in return?"
"Sooyoung.. NOT EVEN A BLIND IDIOT WOULD KISS YOU. TOO UNATTRACTIVE!" Jessica yelled as she banged the door.
 
*Yulti busy lovemaking*
"Babe..Uhh more.. Did you hear that shout.. Sounded like the same girl.."
"Yeah. Who cares. I'm gonna concentrate on ing you LIKE A BOSS" Yuri said while doing tiffany.
 
When Jessica walked into her empty room, the first thing she heard was .
"Heh? Wtf... Which couple is ing in here? Can Sooyoung be Sunny already? o.O"
 
'Come to me oh oh oh tonight so so crazy'
"Heh? SOOYOUNG YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!"
"Oh thanks Sunny!" "What Jessica? Why are you calling me?"
"...So you arent ing Sunny now?"
"Who said I was?!?"
"Well I heard moans! And i thought of you..."
"NO! I AM NOT ING SUNNY! ITS YOUR OTHER NEIGHBOURS!"
 
'Heh...She hang up on me... Fine,then who's ing here? Maybe I should investigate.. No it'll be rude to interupt a couple while their doing..That. heh this is boring. I hope Taeyeon gets here soon,at least we could talk...'
After spending around 10 minutes unpacking her clothes, Jessica was REALLY bored. "Meh.. Might as well go online."
Saying that,she logged in on her Macbook air. "WOOTZ DONGHAE IS ONLINE."
 
*Sica and Donghae's Chat*
Jessxoxo : YO DUDE! HOWS LIFE??
Donghaex: Hi Sica. Its boring here without you :( How its like over there?
Jessxoxo :Hmmmm... Nothing much. Just heard some gal next door . Gross :x
Donghaex: o.O 
Jessxoxo :IKR?!?
 
--They continued chatting like this for about 30 minutes before Sica had to go to class.
 
When Jessica reached her English class, she was shocked by the extreme hotness of the teacher teaching the class.
She walked in,greeted the teacher before realising she was early. Jessica decided to kill time by talking to the hot teacher.
"Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaengnim. I am Jessica Jung Sooyeon."
"Jessica? You come from California right? I will expect you to be one of my top students,Jessica. I am Yong Junhyung,you can call me Mr Yong in class and just Junhyung if you ever want to go out."
"Hmm.. Ok Mr Yong." Heh? wtf? Go out? Sorry Yong Junhyung,you might be hot but Im not going anywhere with you.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yulti has arrived~!
Enjoy the Yulti for now... Once Taeyeon comes Yulti is going to be no more.
I really cant write . I tried and went all WTF AM I DOING
so i gave up Dx
 
I LOVE YULTI'S I 2 STEP STAGE!!!!
CUZ IM 5 FT 2,I EAT FILET MIGNON~
AND YURI'S ABS... I THINK IM GONNA DIE XD