Into the new world

How can you do this to me...

 

“Geez. What now?” I sighed while my crazy tall hot – No, Sica, stop it. Tiffany. Remember Tiffany. Love her and only her. Not Soo. Ok. My crazy, tall, shikshin friend. Yes. That’s right. Calm down.

 

“YAH JESSICA JUNG! When are you going to get down here?” the crazy tall shikshin shouted again. “Geez…” I said to myself again, walking down the stairs slowly.

 

"Whats the big matter? I need my beauty sleep, Choi Sooyoung. You better have a really good reason-"

 

"Yah, shut it. We're going to Korea. We got the scholarship for SNSD uni. I heard, they have hot girls there. Aren’t you excited?”

 

"..."

 

[i][b]Sooyoung POV[/b][/i]

 

"Hello? Um, anyone in there? Earth to Jung Sooyeon Jessica.”

 

SMACK!

 

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon what did you hit me for? And stop glaring at me!”

Aish jinjja, what did I even do? Now she’s going all crazy on me…

 

“Choi. Sooyoung. Don’t. Ever. Mention. Hot. Girls. Before. Me. I. Only. Have. Space. In. My. Heart. For. Tiffany.”

 

Oh. Now I get it. Tiffany again? Is she really that hot? I’ve seen so many guys and girls confess to her, and that was just in TWO years of friendship. Her answer was always the same, cold reply “Get out of my way. Don’t bother me again.” Aish how did she even garner so many fangirls and fanboys?

 

I really should introduce someone to her. What’s the chances of her even finding Tiffany? Does she want to become a old maid that much?

 

Jessica POV

Choi Sooyoung,you are too much. How can you even suggest finding ME a partner? Hmph. I belong to Fany and only her.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

*12years ago*

“Fany-ah! You’ll only love me forever right?”

 

“Sure Sica~ Saranghae~ I’ll always be there for you!”

 

*12 years later*

 

“Sooyoouunnngggiieeee~ let’s go pack! Plllleeeaaassssseeee?” I pouted as Sooyoung started puling out pictures of some cute girl. I know she can’t deal with aegyo, so it was one way to shut her up.

 

“Oh fine, fine. Lets go.” Oh yeah. Have I mentioned? We live in the same house. My parents are forever at work, I doubt they even know they have a daughter with them. In fact I don’t think they’ll know if the house burn down. They sure didn’t realize it when Kyrstal stole dad’s credit card and splurged on clothes.

Sooyoung’s dad is a drunkard and her mum took her sister, Soojin- unnie away.

 

Sooyoung POV

 

“Woo~ Lets pack~ Oh I forgot to tell you, the tickets booked for tomorrow night. Prepare yourself, Princess. Its economy class”

 

“You gotta be kidding me. TOMORROW? And ECONOMY CLASS? YOU ARE F-“

 

Damn. She shut the door on me.

 

Jessica POV

 “Fine! I’ll pack. This SNSD uni better be good.” I was thinking as I grabbed random pink shirts and threw them into my bag.

‘Pink… I wonder if she still likes it.’

Oh man. Sica, you’re crazy in love with her… Aish really…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

I have no idea how long this is and how bad this is.  BUT PLEASE DONT LIKE HATE ON ME!!

Ok~ Erm I forgot what i wanted to say :x

Ok nvm. So I can never write airport scenes... Dont ask why.

So next chapter they'll be in Korea already ok? Ok good.

JEONHAEJUGO SHIPUN SEULPEUN SHIGANI~ Guys sing with me!