Day 6

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 6

 

            The beautiful and calm rain became a real storm in a minute. Just our steps on the wet streets could be heard. His hot hand doesn’t warm up just my hand, but my entire body. Jongin was guiding me to a new place (for me) and even if I couldn’t read his mind I swear he was taking me home…his home.

            We stopped in front of an apartment complex that seemed like one of those cheap dorms for students. I could find a shred of interest in anything that involved Jongin, even in that ugly side of the city. I turned to look at him just to realize that he was watching me the entire time.

            “This is where I live. It’s not necessary to come up if you don’t like it…w-where do you live? I’ll take you home.” He took my arm without a second thought, but I stood still.

            “I would like to see your house.”

 

            He opened the door of his apartment and I could see a hall, or a room? It was pretty big and empty. After Jongin invited me inside I was able to figure out what that hall or room was exactly…it was a room with one of the walls full of mirrors and at the back it had two doors. I smiled.

            “I could’ve swear that you will take me here…in your flat, but I couldn’t believe that you would turn your apartment into a dance studio.” He mirrored my smile.

            “Isn’t it cute?” I looked closely and I was sure that a flat should have a kitchen too.

            “Don’t you have a kitchen?” He began to laugh.

            “Take off your coat so I can start the tour.” I took it off as fast as I could and also took off my shoes. I grabbed his arm looking at him and laughing at the same time.

            “Let’s get it started, Mr. Guide!” Jongin straightened up and coughed to look serious. He took a step looking all confident and I followed him.

            “In this room you can notice the beautiful piece of art created by Mr. Kim Jongin. As you can see it is a dance studio. It was projected by Mr. Kim Jongin himself who coped through thick and thin to make this. The mirrors are very fragile so please do not touch them. Thank you.” He suddenly stopped. I couldn’t stop laughing out loud. I haven’t thought that Jongin could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter