Day 3

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Day 3      

 

            I’ve eagerly waited for this day and our little “business” meeting. The classes didn’t cause me any head ache, yet everyone noticed that I’m happier now. As soon as I arrived home I took a shower and dressed up with the most comfortable clothes that I have. Outside it was pouring rain and that obliged me to take my colorful umbrella.

            At four o’clock I was already at the cafe waiting for him. In a matter of minutes I saw a guy with a cap and a hood entering. Even if I couldn’t see his face I was sure it was him. He sat down in the seat in front of me taking off his hood and cap ruffling his hair. I was noticing every single gesture that he was doing. Our eyes met and I was hypnotized by his eyes that were like the sky in the dark and the spark that they held brighter than any star.

            “I’m sorry, I’m late.”

            “It’s ok.” I smiled. I wanted to ask him so many questions, to discover new facts about him and write them down on my little notebook that was placed on the table.

            “I have one condition.”  He raised his index finger in the air. “I don’t want my name to appear.”

            “You want it to be anonym? No problem.”

            “I’m curious. When did you saw me dancing?” that was unexpected.

            “I was on my way to college when I noticed that my lace was untied. Meanwhile I heard a beautiful melody coming from your dance studio. There, I saw you dancing like a shadow because it was dark inside, but that “shadow dancer” still managed to impress me.” I answered his question. As I was observing him, I saw that he was a bit uncomfortable to speak something personal with a stranger so I tried to break the ice.

            “When did you start to dance?” I asked him a little serious now. He took his time in thinking about his answer then he glanced at me. It was hard to concentrate. The way he was talking and his features, everything was new to me and that draws my attention more than his words.

           “Let’s see….I dance since I was seven so that means that I dance for twelve years…” I inter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter