Day 2

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2

            The clock on my bedside table was displaying several minutes passed eight. I slowly got up from my bed and started to yawn. I tried to think why in the world did I woke up so early since my classes start at one pm. I took a shower, I dressed up and then gave my stomach some food. The time flew fast and was already nine and a half.

            I got out from my apartment complex. I feel the cold rain drops on my face when I took the first step. I stared at the gray sky then sighed. I covered my head with the hood attached on my jacket and went forward to that dance studio.

            I stopped in front of the window and hoping to see that guy from yesterday.  As soon as I saw him I quickly made my way to knock on the door, but some scenarios started to flood my mind. What if I will get nervous? What if I will forget what to ask him? What if I will forget my na- stop it you. You know it will never happen!

            Not long after my little “fight” in my head, the door opened revealing a handsome, tall guy, with skin as brown as chocolate and hazelnut hair. He seemed like that charming prince on a white horse.

            “Can I help you?”  his deep and husky voice melted my insides. Weird .

            “I’m…” I started my speech, but he interrupted it.

            “It’s raining outside, why don’t come in?” he made room for me to enter.

            “Hey!” I called him patting on his shoulder. The boy turned around, surprised, then I could clearly see his face for the first time. That guy was the most handsome boy in the whole world, or maybe it was just me.

            “I’m you!” he nodded sleepily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter