Day 1

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

            “I’m so stupid!” I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt before I left my flat and ran down the stairs.

            “I don’t get it, how couldn’t I hear the alarm?” I strode away across the way to my college. The air was cold and the city was covered with grey clouds.

            I looked down at my shoes and noticed that my string was loose. I stopped and redid it. But I felt some cold drops on my back, so I placed my hood on my head. I was going to continue my way to the faculty when I heard a piano besides the sound of the rain hitting the ground. Piano’s soft notes led me to an opened window. There, a slender shadow was dancing in a room whose walls were hidden in mirrors. That mysterious guy who danced with burning passion made me startled. His hair and his clothes were in sync with his every movement. It was my first time seeing this boy, but an incontrollable desire bloomed inside me. That desire was telling me that I have to enter in his world. But a second afterwards the music stopped and of course, the guy also disappeared.

            I turned around and went through the faculty, but a flash back hit me.

            “I could swear that this place was a ruin!”

            When I finally arrived at the college, the class started thirty minutes ago. I hope that my teacher didn’t notice my absence . The back door’s class was wide opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter