Chapter 7

Fated Meeting

Amber's P.O.V.

I unlocked the door to my house and showed Krystal to her room. I headed towards the living room, but I heard noises coming from Krystal's room and headed back to her room. I peeked my head through the door and saw Krystal on the floor. I walked in her room and held out my hand to help her up. She took my hand and got back up.

"Thanks..."

"Your welcome."

I opened up one of her suitcases and unpacked the items that were in there and put them where they were supposed to be. She thanked me once again when I had left.

__________

Jonghyun's P.O.V. 

"Yah! Onew- Hyung stop eating the dang chicken!" I yelled taking away the drumstick he had in his hand.

Onew looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I looked away and slowly inched away from him. 

Haha he thought he could trick me. What a weird Leader we have.

"Jonghyun you better give me my dang chicken before I whack you upside the head."

My eyes had widened in shock. I shook my head and ate the chicken quickly. Onew looked at me like I was crazy and attacked me.

"That was my chicken you fricking Dino!" 

"Well see you later chicken freak." I walked out of the practice room and headed to the manager's room.

"Hey is Amber here?"

"Amber doesn't work here anymore."

"What?!?!" I ran out the door.

"I heard he was working at some bakery!" Someone yelled before I was to far to hear them.

"A bakery huh?" I headed to my car and drove to Jung Bakery.

---------------------

I walked into Jung Bakery and saw someone different at the register, than the last time I was here. I walked up to her and smiled.

"Uh is Amber here?"

"I have no idea who you are talking about."

"You know if you lie it makes your pretty face bad?" She started to blush.

"So does he work here or not?" She nodded her head.

"Why is he working here now?"

"His parents made him quit." My eyes widened in shock.

____________________________________

Okay so I updated yes, but it's not long >.< It's better than nothing right? Oh Do you guys like Jongsica or no? Please comment below for yes or no.