Chapter 5

Fated Meeting

 

Krystal's P.O.V.
 
"Krystal dear please come out." Mrs. Liu said.
 
I walked out from the kitchen ans sat next to Amber.
 
"So, I'm going to work here and quit my singing career?" Amber asked.
 
His parents and I  just nodded our head. Mr. and Mrs. Liu got up from their seats and headed towards the door.
 
"Annyeong," Amber and I said in unison.
 
They waved at us and left. I got up from my seat and headed towards the kitchen. I looked inside the fridge and saw that I needed more ingredients.
 
"Hey Amber, would you like to go to the store with me?" I asked.
 
"Sure, that would be nice." He replied.
 
I grabbed my purse and saw that Amber was waiting at the door. I walked out of the store and waited for Amber to come out. After he came out, I locked the door. Amber and I started to walk to the store. When we got there Amber got a cart and pushed it inside.
 
"We'll be going out for dinner, okay?" I said.
 
"Oh okay." He replied.
 
"What do you want to eat?" I asked.
 
"Ddukbokki!" He smiled his dorky smile and happily walked around.
 
Aw he's so cute. Dang it Krystal what are you thinking?! You have a boyfriend already!
 
After strolling around the store for awhile, I told Amber to grab some oranges, apple, strawberries, and sweet potatoes. I walked around and grabbed some flour, sugar, eggs, and milk. Amber came back with the Items. I looked at them and saw a potato.
 
"You know I said sweet potatoes not potatoes, right?" I asked coldly to him.
 
"I thought this was a sweet potato." Amber said while shivering at my coldness. He picked up one of the potatoes and examined it.
 
"Well it's not." I replied coldly.
 
I took the potatoes and looked around the stores and put them back. I picked up some sweet potatoes and put them in the cart. I pushed the cart to the cash register and paid for the ingredients. I picked up the bags and walked out of the store.
 
"I'll carry them." Amber said while taking the bags from me.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Amber's P.O.V. 
 
When we got to the store Krystal told me to leave the flour, eggs, sugar, and sweet potatoes in the counter. She then told me to put the fruits in the fridge. I saw Krsystal waiting at the door for me. She was staring outside the door looking as beautiful as usual.
 
Aish, Amber what are you thinking?! She might already have a boyfriend! It would really hurt me if she had one. Amber focus! You can't get depressed over her, you just met her!
 
I walked out of the shop with Krystal and waited for her to close up the shop. We started to walk to where the street vendors were. When we got there, we went into the resturaunt and ordered ddukbokki. After they brought it out we began to eat it. I smiled brightly after finishinng and saw that Krystal was looking at me. We left the resturaunt and walked back to the store. 
 
I saw that Krystal's hand was really close to mine, so I held her hand. She started to blush and stared at the ground. After a few minutes she brought her head back up and gave me an icy cold stare. She slapped my hand away and stopped walkng.
 
"Hmm? Whats wrong?" I asked.
 
"I have a boyfriend you know!" She half yelled at me.
 
"Well I didn't know, now did I?" I replied back knowing that my heart was aching.
 
"Hmph! Whatever!" She looked away.
 
"I like you." I walked over to her and moved her head so she could face me. Krystal started blushing. She shook her head trying to not give in to me.
 
"Well I don't like you." 
 
"I'll make you like me then." 
 
After Krystal heard that she ran home. I chuckle a bit at how cute she was.
 
Yah! Amber, what are you doing! You just suddenly changed again! Krystal might hate me now!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
I should be writing my speeches, but I wanted you all to get another chapter before I went crazy. Sorry about Krystal and Amber's bipolarness >.< Well enjoy guys ^^ This might be random and all, but who do you think Minho should end up with? I guess you could say this is a weekly question to see if you are reading this. x3