Chapter 3

Fated Meeting

 

Amber's P.O.V.

I fell back asleep holding Jo in my arms. I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing and Jo hoping up 
and down. I got out of bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw the girl from the bakery.

I'm guessing she's suprised too, but why is she blushing?

"Come on in." I said to her. 

Krystal nodded her head and walked in. Krystal sat down in my living room, while I was in the kitchen preparing 
tea. I brought it out after the water finished boiling. I poured the water into the tea cups.

"Sorry I don't have any snacks to eat with it." 

"I'll make some pastries then." Krystal stood up from the couch to go to the kitchen.

"Wait!," I grabbed her wrist. "Umm.. I'll help you."

Krystal shook her head. "It's fine, Amber-ssi. Just sit down and relax. You look a bit tired."

After saying that Krystal went into the kitchen to make the pastries. I got up from the couch and headed towards 
the kitchen to help her. When I looked around in the cabinets for the ingredients, I bent over and hit my head on 
one of the cabinets.

"Ouch! Dang it, I can't believe I hit it again." I said while rubbing my head.

Krystal turned around and faced, when she heard me whining that I was in pain.

"Are you ok?" Krystal said before walking over to see if I was injured.

"I'm okay, I think. I hit my head earlier too, so I have no idea." I replied.

Krystal ran around looking in the cabinets for a first aid kit, until she finally found one. She took out a piece of 
cotton and some alcohol and applied it to where I was bleeding.

"Ow ow ow. Dang it Krystal that really hurts!" I said while grabbing her hand so she would stop.

"Well do you want your head to be infected or not?" She said coldly.

"I don't want it infected...." I mumbled quietly giving in to her.

"Alrighty then." She said happily. Krystal began to rub the alcohol on my wound for a minute.

"Done!" She said. 

I turned around and faced her after she had finished. Krystal had started blushing. Our faced were only an 
inch or so apart. I turned around really fast, after I had realized that our faces were so close.

"S-sorry." I stuttered while blushing.

"I-it's fine." She got up and started making the pastries. 

I went into the living room and called for Jo. I played with Jo for a little while until he had saw Krystal in the 
kitchen. He was so excited to see his owner the he began to hop around. Krystal picked him up and petted him.

"I missed you too Jo." She said happily.

Jo?! But, I thought that was what I nicknamed him. I guess both me and Krystal had thought of Jo when we first met him.

Krystal put Jo down so she could get the pastries out of the oven. She had placed a few on a plate and put the rest 
in the fridge so I could eat them later. Krystal brought the plate out and sat down. I took one and bit it.
"It's really good." I said while grinning.
 
"Thanks." Krystal said while smiling back at me.
 
"I should be going now." Krystal said to me as she picked up Jo.
 
"I'll walk you back. It's really late." I said to her.
 
I grabbed my house keys and opened the door waiting for her. I watched as Krystal walked out and, followed her. 
After walking for awhile we had arrived at the bakery.
 
"Krystal your back! What was taking you so long?" I saw a girl running out of the shop.
 
"I was getting Jo back." Krystal replied back to the girl.
 
The girl had saw me and got really excited. 
 
"OMG! It's Amber!!" The girl ran up to me and hugged me.
 
I looked over at Krystal giving her a face saying that I needed help. She just ignored me and went into the shop.
 
"I'm Jessica, Krystal's older sister." Jessica greeted me happily.
 
"I-it's nice to meet you.." I said nervously.
 
"Well.. I got to go. Tell Krystal I said bye." I waved to Jessica and walked back home.
 
When I got back home I took a quick shower and went to sleep.
 
Sorry I haven't updated in forever >.< This chapter is somewhat long so, I hope you enjoy ^^