Chapter 6

Fated Meeting

 

Krystal's P.O.V.
 
I was running away from Amber after he said all those things. I opened the door to my house and rushed in.
 
"What's wrong?" Jessica-unnie asked.
 
"Nothing."
 
"Tell me now!" She gave me one of her signature glares.
 
"Amber kind of confessed to me..." It took Jessica-unnie a minute or two to process what I just said.
 
"What?!"
 
I ran up to my room and saw that she was chasing after me. I locked the door to my room, so she couldn't come in.
 
"Krystal, come out!"
 
I ignored it and waited for her to go away. I grabbed my pajamas and unlocked the door. I looked out and saw that Jessica wasn't there anymore. I ran towards the bathroom and locked the door. 
 
When I finished taking a shower, I left the bathroom. I looked around and saw that no one was there again. I headed to my room, but someone covered my mouth and dragged me to the living room.
 
"I'll help you...." Jessica said.
 
"Help me with what?"
 
"Babo! Your love life of course!"
 
"I don't need help, but thanks for the offer."
 
"Well your going to get it whether you like it or not."
 
"Whatever." I headed back to my room and went to sleep.
___________
Narrator's P.O.V.
 
It was now the next day, after Amber had confessed his feelings for Krystal. And of course our heroine is ignoring and giving cold glares to our hero. This is also Amber's first day at work, and since Krystal was ignoring him Jessica had to teach him the ropes. 
 
Since both of them had the same goal, they had talked about a plan to get Krystal to like Amber. As of now Jessica is doing who-knows-what to Krystal's love life. Of course it's going to be something completely devious.
___________
Jessica's P.O.V.
 
At the end of work I headed upstairs to our house and packed up all of Krystal belongings. I put them in my car and drove to Amber's house. 
 
I opened the door and put Krystal's stuff in the guest-room, where Amber had told me about. I quickly headed to my car and drove to the mall. 
___________
Krystal's P.O.V.
 
I went upstairs to my room and saw that all my stuff was gone. I felt my phone ringing, so I answered it.
 
"Jessica, where is all my stuff?""Oh it's at Amber's house."
 
"What?! Why?!"
 
"This is the help I was talking about."
 
"I told you not to!" I hung up and ran back downstairs.
 
I saw Amber standing outside the bakery waiting for me. I walked out angrily and locked the doors to the bakery. I passed by Amber and walked to his house. He followed after me. Deep down inside I was a bit happy.
__________________________________________________________
 
I tried my best to type up this story.^^ From now on I'll update more. I didn't update immediately after competition was over, because I had a project to finish. I'll be posting on the other story very soon. :D Well thanks for all the support guys!!