Chapter 1

Fated Meeting

Amber's P.O.V

"Amber, come on just go in or I'm going to force you." Jonghyun said while dragging me in the door.

"No way, what if people notice me?" I said freaking out resisting from being dragged in the door.

"They probably would, but no one is in here." Jonghyun said after successfully dragging me in the bakery.

I walked to the display case and looked at the different pastries. I picked out a few and went to the register to find a beautiful girl standing there. I set down the pastries, she looked at me and said coldly.

"Is that it?" I shivered a little and replied back. "Y-yes that is it..."  She nodded to me and ringed up the prices.

"6 dollars please." She said coldly once again.  I hurriedlly took out my wallet and gave her 6 bucks. She smiled warmly and took the money. I blushed a little when she smiled at me. She set down a plate and put the pastries on the floral printed plate. 

"Thank you," I looked at her name tag. "Krystal." I said while smiling my dorky smile. I watched as Krystal blushed a little.

"Dude what are you doing standing there? I need to pay for mine too." Jonghyun said while rushing me to move.

"Alright, Alright. I'm moving." I picked up the floral printed plate and moved to one of the tables. Jonghyun had sat down at the table with me, holding two cups of water.

"Here you go man." He said while sitting it down next to my plate. 

"Thanks.." I replied back. I took a bite out of one of the pastries. The taste of it hit me so fast I was surprised. It was really delicious, something that I never tasted before.

"It's yummy." I mumbled while facing Krystal. She nodded at me, knowing that it was good. Jonghyun and I had finished eating, we headed out the door.

"Please come back again." I heard Krystal say as we walked out the door.

Sorry for the small update, but I wanted you all to see what it's somewhat like. Please comment for any suggestions. ^^