This is where I belong

Home with Love

When I went inside Sehun's room, I noticed that he's not on the bed. I worriedly searched for him when he suddenly surprised me at the back making him and me fell down on the bed facing each other.

 

"Oppa... What are you doing?" I stuttered in asking when he suddenly put his lips on mine. 

 

My eyes went wide and didn't even blink when Chanyeol opened the door. He was so shocked and I pushed away from Sehun's sudden kiss. He clenched his fists and turned away so so angrily.

 

"Chanyeol!" I screamed.

 

Sehun looked at me blankly and asked me quizzically.

 

"Who is he?" 

 

I think it's the right time for him to know the "home" that I'm referring to. I collected my guts and started to tell him all the story that started 2 years ago.

 

"It's like this..." I started.

 

I narrated him all that happened and why I am so sad in the last 2 years of my life. Though, still feeling weak, he hugged me and apologized.

 

"I'm sorry, Jin-ah. I didn't know about these. I'm really sorry."

 

I started to cry remembering what Chanyeol saw and I'm afraid he'll hate me for that. Sehun wiped my tears and went out of the room. I was quite surprised when he did that and I buried my face on the pillow. 

 

"Stupid, jerk!" I scoffed myself.

 

I searched for Sehun afraid that he might end up fighting with Chanyeol. I was about to enter when I heard them talking about me. They were both sitting. I hid between the big leaves nearest to them so that I can hear them. Yeah, I know my habit of eavesdropping and it really suffocates me but what can I do, I can't stop myself.

 

"Chanyeol, right?" Sehun started the conversation.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and said, "Yes."

 

"I know that you're shocked when I kissed Jin-ah awhile ago, but you shouldn't get angry to her. It's my fault. I wasn't able to control myself." Sehun continued talking.

 

"What do you mean, you can't control yourself?" Chanyeol grumpily asked.

 

"Hyejin, for sure, told you that we're bestfriends and that I'm her childhood friend. But even before, when I first saw her, I eventually knew that I loved her."

 

My eyes went wide in surprise and couldn't believe in what I'm hearing. 

 

"Sehun's loved me...even before?" I thought aloud.

 

"What? You love her?" the tall's deep voice went high and stood up, clenching his fists.

 

Sehun smiled but I can see his heart being shattered as if he's going to say something that could ruin his love life.

 

"Yes, I love her more than myself."

 

Chanyeol clenched his fists harder and gritted his teeth but it softened when,

 

"But when she told me all about that happened in the past two years, I thought of letting her go... I bet she'll be better off with you, Chanyeol..." Sehun's eyes started to swell in tears.

 

That's it! My tears slowly fell on my shivering cheeks. I felt pity on my Oppa that I just want to hug him so tightly and comfort him.

 

Chanyeol tried back to hold his tears as he looked at Sehun gazing up in the sky. Suddenly, Sehun's wounds miraculously started to heal and a bright light was waiting for him. I jumped out of those leaves because I know what this means. Sehun smiled at me so sweetly and endearingly.

 

"You idiot... Why didn't you tell me?" I walked near him while crying like a baby.

 

He patted my head and said, "You eavesdrop again, huh?.....This is where you belong, Jin-ah".

 

"Don't worry, I'll tell them that some school abroad got you and you'll be there for good." he added and put a forced smile on his lips.

 

He held my hands and hugged me for the last time. I felt his tears flowing like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Got to go!" he smiled as he wiped his tears and walked near the bright thing.

 

I was trying to stop him but Chanyeol held my hand. Sehun waved as I shouted,

 

"I'll be visiting you, Oppa! Don't forget me!"

 

He smiled and waved as the light and him vanished. 

 

"This is where I belong..." I whispered as tears flowed on my cheeks.