Finale

Home with Love

OMO! This will be the last chapter for Home with Love. 

I'm sorry if there are mistakes. Author-nim sincerely apologizes to you all! 

Enjoy this final chapter and please don't forget to comment, subscribe or upvote. :) 

SUN ACADEMY will be updated later on. :) *sends my hugs and kisses to you all. 

 


 

"My Lady, you're getting dirty already."

 

The servant called my attention as I played with the 5 year old Jongsoo. The child put mud on my nose as I did the same to him. We were laughing so hard when Chanyeol, Jongin and a pregnant Kyungsoo went in. We stopped playing and I carried Jongsoo on my arms.

 

"My Lady, I'm so sorry that Jongsoo made you so dirty." Jongin apologized and bowed down together with his wife.

 

I laughed and shook my head while Jongsoo was playing my hair.

 

"No need to worry. It's alright. I'm even liking it. Oh, by the way, I would take a bath and I would bathe him also." I happily suggested.

 

The couple wanted to protest but I was persistent enough, so I went in the palace. While I was talking with the couple, I didn't mind Chanyeol, just to annoy and irritate him. I like it when he's annoyed and jealous. I didn't even bother to look at him.

 

I bathe Jongsoo first and let him wear his clean clothes. After that, I bathe myself and the servants of mine helped me get dressed up. I was about to leave the room while carrying Jongsoo when I suddenly felt that I want to puke. The servants noticed my action and got Jongsoo away from me. I ran to the nearest open place and puked my heart out.

 

"I ate a lot again." I spoke while wiping my mouth.

 

"My Lady, are you alright? The servants called me because you puked." a voice snapped out.

 

It was Hyunji. I laughed when I puked again. I felt my energy being drained from my system.

 

"I really had some eating problems lately. I ate a lot." I spoke hoarsely as he helped me lie down on the bed.

 

Hyunji touched my pulse on my wrist and a very big smile started to show on his face. I looked at him blankly and tilted my head in curiousity.

 

"Did I overeat?" I asked stupidly.

 

Hyunji shook his head and started to smile again.

 

"Then what is it?" I asked quizzically.

 

"I heard two different pulses from your wrist, My Lady." he answered excitedly.

 

"What does it mean, then?" I asked worriedly.

 

Hyunji hugged me so tightly and he can't hide his happiness.

 

"Hyunji???" I asked again.

 

The old man held my hand and started to talk with a smile of something coming.

 

"My Lady, you're having the royal twins! You're pregnant!" he whispered but it was like an exclamation.

 

I can't believe what I was hearing. I felt my heart jumped for joy when Jongsoo walked towards me. I grabbed the small boy and hugged him so tightly. It's been 3 years since Sehun left and Chanyeol and I were married. Oh yeah, Sehun's visited me twice and told me that he's settling down with a Chinese girl, Lu Han whom he met in China during his trips. I was happy for him and during his recent visit, he told me that Lu Han gave birth to a baby boy. I was a bit jealous because I don't have kids yet and Sehun even was the first to become a parent but now, I really thanked the one in the heavens that gave me two beautiful angels aside from Jongsoo. Hyunji just laughed with what I am doing to the cute boy.

 

"What's wrong, my Lady?" the cute voice of Jongsoo entered on my ears.

 

"You have two new playmates." I whispered to him.

 

The small boy just smiled and clapped for happiness.

 

"Please don't tell first Chanyeol about this one. I'll be the one." I pleaded to Hyunji and Jongsoo.

 

The two heads nodded in unison and I went out carrying Jongsoo on my arms leaving Hyunji excited for Chanyeol's reaction.

 

When we arrived to the palace's playground, I noticed that Jongsoo was already sleeping because of all day's play with me. I handed him over to Jongin and went near to Kyungsoo.

 

"He must be tired. He's so cute while being dressed up." I spoke and smiled teasingly.

 

The couple gave out a laugh while the annoyed Chanyeol just shrugged with what I said. As I went nearer to Kyungsoo, I asked her.

 

"Ahhh... Ehhh... What does it feel being pregnant with Jongsoo?"

 

The three of them were taken aback and Kyungsoo gave a faint smile.

 

"Of course, when I found out that I'm bearing Jongsoo, I was so happy that words can't describe the feeling you're having." she answered while smiling at Jongin and the sleeping Jongsoo.

 

I nodded with a smile on my face. It's getting darker when the couple decided to go home. They said their goodbyes and left. Kyungsoo smiled at me because I know she knows what's happening.

 

It was quiet. The gentle breeze started to present itself. Suddenly, I poked Chanyeol who was facing his back against me. He was surprised but then, frowned.

 

"What's the matter, Yeollie?" I asked cutely.

 

He didn't move any bit so I asked again.

 

"Is it because I didn't mind you today?"

 

Now, he turned his tall body towards me and nodded. I gave an oh-my-god-you're-so-cute laugh and pinched his cheeks.

 

"You act like a baby.... I think I need to take care of more than 2 babies, then.." I spoke while smiling away at him.

 

His expression changed and his wide eyes presented themselves. I chuckled and laughed harder.

 

"What do you mean...by taking care of more than...2 babies?" he stuttered but with a feel of excitement.

 

I looked at him and pointed on my belly. Smile was slowly showing on his face as he tried to understand the situation.

 

"Oh my, you're so slow... I'm pregnant, Chanyeol..." I declared the news.

 

"Not one... but two.." I added.

 

He jumped for joy and hugged me so so tightly. I tried to push him away because I can't breathe properly. He let go of me and knelt down nearer to my belly.

 

"Thank you, Hyejin!" he spoke while listening to my belly hoping for some sounds.

 

I laughed as he stood up. He can't hide his feelings as I noticed his eyes teary. I let out a sigh and gave him my warmest hug.

 

"I know you'll be a good father to the both of them." I spoke on his ear.

 

He faced me while I was holding the back of his neck and he was holding my waist. He looked at me sincerely in the eyes and slowly put his lips on mine. It was like for a long time and after, we watched the heavens thanking for the 2 beautiful gifts.

 

"Finally, this is home..." I thought aloud.

 

 

 

 


That's the end! Sequel? Gonna think about it first. What do you say?

Thank you so much for reading and please wait for the most-awaited Tao-centered fiction.

I'll be posting it soon. Have a nice day, everyone!

SARANGHAE~! <3

-YeollieandMe