Don't You Know?

Home with Love

I felt a tingling sensation on the temples of my head. My body was really aching that I couldn't move properly. I opened my drowsy eyes and tried my best to get up. I saw that I was in a beautiful room with roses, daisies and cherry blossoms as ornamental plants. There were a lot of silk curtains colored gold at the designer part of the room. The bed that I was lying on was big. The pillows are embroidered with great complication and beauty. The blanket is quite heavy but it was relaxing.

 

"Where am I now?" I asked myself while holding my aching head. 

 

I got my ponytail ribbon and lay again on the warm, relaxing bed. It was just a few minutes after I laid myself when I finally fell on a very deep slumber.

 

The next day, I woke up with the cold thing on my forehead. My fringes were kind of wet but it let me feel better. I was surprised to see that it was Prince Chanyeol who was right beside me, doing the checking up.

 

"Are you feeling better now? You just had a very high fever." he said worriedly.

 

Out of exhaustion and perhaps, of weakness, I just nodded. I didn't really bother to complain any further about Hyejoo and my presence in this kind of era. I just want to take a rest and after, go home to the modern civilization. He suddenly, fixed my fringes at the side and touched my face.

 

"You really are a wonderful lady. That's why, I didn't regret in choosing you to become my future wife." he blurted out.

 

When I heard him say, to become my future wife... I got up so fast and my drowsy eyes were off nowhere.

 

"WHAT? Become your wife?" I almost screamed in disbelief.

 

Prince Chanyeol was taken aback. He was so surprised with my reaction. 

 

"Are you really trying to extend my patience? Well, I'm not!!!" I screamed in anger.

 

I got up and tried to walk steadily far away from him. I was still staggering when I slipped. He directly caught me. He caught me by holding my waist with both of his long arms and my hands were holding his shoulders.... BUT, something happened more. My lips were touching his lips. When I realized that, my eyes got even wider and Chanyeol's face blushed. I pulled away and don't know what to do next.  

 

"I need to go home now!" I calmly said, hiding the feeling of my heart pounding because of the kiss.

 

"But, this is your home, Hyejoo." he answered back like a puppy.

 

That's it! My patience level was over. The kiss... The hugging... The future wife... The home... and everything! I facepalm myself and I can't control already my emotions. I grabbed his shoulders though he's taller than me and looked him in the eyes.

 

"You! Don't you know that it was my first kiss? Don't you know that I'm still young and studying high school? Don't you know that I'm not from here? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT MY NAME IS KIM HYEJIN AND NOT HYEJOO?!!!" I angrily asked him all at once.

 

He stared at me and got my hands off his shoulders. He took a deep breath and looked closely on my face and to my physical appearance. I was quite surprised.

 

"By the way you speak and act, you're not Hyejoo... but if I look at you physically, you're Hyejoo." he examined me.

 

My eyes got even wider and my head was aching again. I started to lose my balance but Chanyeol carried me to the bed.

 

"You need more rest and let's talk about it later." he told me with care.

 

At last, he listened to me. I rested so much so that I could go home already. Sehun and the home must be very worried about me. It's been a day since I arrived in this peculiar place.