Chapter 2

Will our friendship turn into love?

I was heading towards Precalculus since it was my first hour. Why do I have to have such a boring class at the beginning of the day. When I walk in I notice that there is already a seating chart. This is lame why can't we pick our own seats. The main reason why I am complaining is because I am short and that causes me having a hard time to see when people are in front of me. I took a look as to my surpirse I am next to Baekhyun. I wish I was next to Kai, but from the looks of it he isn't that far from me. Wow I sound like a clingy boyfriend. There is one problem with that and that is I AM NOT HIS BOYFRIEND!!! 

Our teacher name is Mr. Kim. He is pretty freaking hot for a math teacher. He has very nice features and you can tell that he is muscular because you can see the outline of his muscles against his shirt. Maybe math won't be that bad. After his little introduction he put some math problems on the board. Really?! It is the first freaking day and we have to do work. It was only  20 minutes into class and I can't stop looking at Kai. There could've been a whole brunt into the back of his head because of my stares. I just can't help myself he is too perfect. I wish I could entangle my fingers in his hair and just let him do whatev, KYUNGSOO WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW?! I am so done with myself.

Kai turned around and whispered "Kyungie" then added a wink. Did he see me stare at him? Oh, this is really embarrseing right now. That wink though, just sent my heart into a beating frenzy. Aish he looked so cute right there. I could feel the heat rising up to my face and just waved at him. The words were caught inside my throat. I started to smile my heart shape smile. Baekhyun turns to look and questions "What is going on between you and Kai? Should I come up with a couple name? ahhh Kaisoo will be the name?" My tatic to avoid those questions was to put my head down. Why did Baekhyun have to make the situation worse? Is he starting to catch onto my feelings? I just shook my head. I really want to tell Baekhyun, but how would he react to that?

Apparently I hit my desk pretty hard with my head, which attracted Mr. Kim's attention. He didn't seem to happy. "DO KYUNGSOO! Come up to the board and do the first problem. Since you can't seem to control yourself." WHY ME?! This could not get any worse. I haven't done a single problem yet because I was staring at Kai's gorgeousness. Plus, this makes such a nice first imperssion for my teacher.

I do as I am told which is to do the first problem on the board. I didn't have a clue on what I was doing because my anxiety was going through the roof! I am a very awkward and shy person. Being in front of students is not my cup of tea. After I tried my best on this problem I notice Kai was smiling at me. It also looked like he was laughing too. I start to panic a little. I can't handle this kind of pressure just I can't what am I gonna do.

My thoughts were inturupted by Mr. Kim yelling "See this is what happens when I catch you staring at girls." "but, but I wasn't" I reply. "Really, then what were you staring at?!" He snapped. All I could do is bow and say sorry. My attention was caught by this look on Kai's face it looked like he was jealous. Ahh what am I thinking what would he be jealous over?

I sat down in my seat and put my head down. I am trying to hide from the world after that incident. I feel Baekyun lean over and whisper "Who were you staring at? Was it Kai?" "It was nobody, I just zoned out." I hated lying to my friends about this, but I can't tell them. Main reason why I was staring is because a flashback of me and Kai played in my head. This happened right before break.

*Flashback*

I was walking down some steps and I fell down. Kai caught me and our lips brushed against eachother. That moment was my first kiss. Kai took my first kiss. His lips were so soft. I wish I could have more.

*End of Flashback*

The bell rang and I couldn't wait to get out of this classroom.

A/N

YAY I did a double update! I am gonna be putting more fluff in this story so don't worry. Should I just make this story just mainly a Kaisoo one or should I add other couples? Sorry if it isn't that good right now. Please subscribe, upvote, comment! Also, what grade are you guys going in this school year? I am in my senior year of high school this year. I finally get to graduate.

~patyoungie