Chapter 1

Will our friendship turn into love?

A/N The whole story is in Kyungsoo's prov unless told

 

It all started when we were kids. These feelings that I have for my best friend. I could never bring myself to tell him. Especially since we're both guys. Ever since we arrived to high school I've had inner conflict if I should tell him or not. Well, here is the story about us...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ring Ring* My blaring alarm was waking me up from a peaceful sleep. "KYUNGSOO!" I hear my mother call. I've always hated when she screamed to me she sounds like a banshee. Ok that was a little harsh. Getting out of bed is one of the hardest things for me to do I just wish I could sleep all day. I went to check the date on the calender and my mood changed from sluggish to estatic really quick. Today is the first day of school which means I get to see all of my friends again. Not only I get to see my friends again it will be my senior year. I smiled a gummy smile and jumped up and down. Hmmm I wonder how everyone's summer went. My group of friends are: Luhan the oldest and he looks like a deer, Sehun who is always attached to Luhan and can be funny, Baekhyun who is a freaking diva and wears too much eyeliner, Chanyeol who looks like an elf, me who is the youngest and labled the cutest. Then last but not least is Kai, the elite dancer and my best friend. The guy who I am in love with. 

I finally finished getting ready after dealing with my freaking bedhead. Does anyone else have that problem? I ran downstaris and bid my mom a goodbye. Sweet I got to avoid those first day pictures she always takes of me. I never understood why especailly since we have the same uniform every year. Today my breakfast consisted of pocky. I am not really a huge breakfast person. As I was walking to go meet up with my friends I hear my name being called in a distance. I turned around saw Kai running to catch up with me. Butterflies start to form in my stomach, I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. "Kyungie good morning" he stated then proceeded to ruffle my hair. I look aimlessly and stare at his amazing features. That strong jaw, tan skin, plush lips, his beautiful smile that can captivate anyone. "Kai-shi good morning" I said with a burning face. We started to continue our walk to school to meet up with our friends.

I pulled out another stick of pocky and took a small bite out of it. I try to go in for another bite and noticed that it has been taken from me. I look up and saw Kai eating it. OH MY GOD AN INDIRECT KISS! My feelings just skyrocketed to a whole new level. " Kai" I mumbled. All he did was smirk at me then proceeded to put his arm around me. If I couldn't be any redder then well you're wrong. I was probably redder than a tomato. The feeling of his arm around me just felt perfect. I feel like I belong next to him like this all the time. 

My thoughts were inturrpted by my friends yelling "Kai and Kyungsoo sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Could they be any louder? "Aww you guys look so cute together. Are you dating?" asked Baekhyun. I shook my head no and looked down. My heart broke a little because I know this is probably a one sided love. 

As we arrived at school there was the fan girls and the boys who looked like they hated us. "AHH THEY LOOK SO HOT!" They shouted. I find them so annoying especially when they look at Kai. I always feel jealous when he is talking to one of them. The bell rang indicated that it is time for first period.

A/N

AHHHH I can't believe that I am posting this on here. I hope that you guys will enjoy this story. I will be updating this weekend. I decided to post this instead of doing the 4 essays I need to do for English. Please subscribe, upvote and comment. Also, let me know if you have any requests for the story. I will be gladly do it.

~patyoungie